Dr Heater Infrared Patio Heater with Tripod

Dr Heater Infrared Patio Heater with Tripod

Trying to buy, I get to checkout and click to buy but nothing happens, no sold out message, just nothing.

Hi there. Sorry for the problems.

If you’re using the app, try restarting it a couple times to force an update.

If desktop, try an icognito window to see if something is interferring.

1 Like

Also tried through the phone app, same thing. No error messages.

Are you using Login with Amazon? If so, could you try logging out on both Amazon.com and woot.com. Then try again.

1 Like

I also noticed a shipping/handling fee. Since I use Amazon isn’t that usually free?

I did try Chrome with incognito, same result. I’ll assume it’s sold out and just hasn’t updated in all the right places yet.

Definitely not sold out. Could you try the logging in/out of Amazon.com and Woot.com.

Also, look for something asking you to confirm your address or payment. It won’t finish loading until you do that.

1 Like

That was odd. I logged out of Woot again(tried that earlier), but also clicked a different credit card, then back to usual one. That seemed to clear up the issue, the shipping charge went away, tax showed up, and order went through.
Thanks.

1 Like

Good to hear!

1 Like

Did anyone buy one of these a couple months back when they were on sale? IIRC they were more discounted than they are now.
Second ?: How are they holding up?

Bought this in March or so. The great Texas Freeze was just over, though, so I haven’t used it yet.