Dr Scholl’s Arctic Heat Hot & Cold Mini Massager

Great idea! I’m in for one for my girlfriend too, for those nights when I want to get some sleep!

Have one. Also have one of these, a similar product from Brookstone.

I prefer the Brookstone one because it is smooth, which means I can use less pressure to achieve the same results, and a little smaller, which means I can use it in more places, like my calves.

The flat side is basically useless.

Most important thing about both products: They MURDER batteries. Just look at the price and add $3.00 for every hour of use.

Massager turned on should win Pic of the Year award. so funny.

tangocharliezulu says: It looks good to me Dr. Scholls been around a long time you will lose warranty but you can wire it to ac and wala no batteries!

You want cold feet? o_O

My wife has a similar one without the infrared. She has serious back pain and loves this thing. It does what it is designed to do. It is powerful enough to help her but is definitely not designed for deep tissue duty.

Four-point head attachment - for those of you with four-pointed heads!

Great idea - I have one made of wood and it is to die for. Poor execution, Dr.S.

1. nice squiggles on top presumably so it will not slip out of your hand, but why didn’t you leave the ‘feet’ smooth? Looks like you would have to pick this up, move it to another body part, instead of sliding it over the body parts (!)

2. Like the heat/cold idea but, yeah, batteries. However, rechargeables are big at my house.

3. Feet are too close to the unit (vertically) so as someone else said, no deep tissue massage therapy.

4. For both heat and cold therapy, I want the unit on my skin/muscle, not raised above it.

No go, woot.

I can’t tell from the 3rd picture. Does this just vibrate or spin or something else?

The need for batteries kills it for me.

Imagine how fast you’ll go through batteries. Better have plenty of spares.

Just wire it up directly to the mains. A good blast of 220V and you’ll get a massage to remember.

Shipping Update
Dr Scholl’s Arctic Heat Hot; Cold Mini Massager has completely shipped via SmartPost. All tracking has been emailed to members who purchased this item. If you would like to find your tracking information sooner, please click the following link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

WHY did you send this signature required Woot?

It doesn’t appear that we did send it with a signature requirement but your mail carrier may have decided it was best for you to sign for it to avoid the risk of it being stolen.