Dragon Speech Recognition Software

I still don’t get how to add it into the URl!!

Harper Lee only wrote one book. The CliffNotes, hardcover, and paper back aren’t different books, yo.

http://www.harperlee.com/books.htm

Here it is… there are three books listed as written by Harper on Amazon… To Kill a Mockingbird… and the German and the French version of the same book… I think whoever came up with this bit of trivia got a little lazy.

I only found one book but figured it wasn’t right. After all, what would be the point of raising the first part by the power of 1?

absolute bullshit. Harper Lee only wrote one book, To Kill A Mockingbird.

Yep, To Kill a Mockingbird was it. That being said I couldn’t get the magic # either.

Hey Woot! Harper Lee only wrote ONE book.

Amazon shows translations of the book, but the ONLY book she wrote was “To Kill a MockingBird”

#FAIL

I can only assume they were looking at the never finished “The Long Goodbye” and “In Cold Blood” but she only helped with it. Not really sure why, but three was the right number.

EDIT: From Wikipedia: Since publication of To Kill a Mockingbird, Lee has granted almost no requests for interviews or public appearances and, with the exception of a few short essays, has published nothing further. She did work on a second novel — The Long Goodbye — but eventually filed it away unfinished.[11] During the mid-1980s, she began a factual book about an Alabama serial murderer, but also put it aside when she was not satisfied.[11] Her withdrawal from public life prompted unfounded speculation that new publications were in the works.

Freaking Amazon.

So would it be like this? www.woot.com/((“Three Stooges” in all official lineups) * (All performing Marx Brothers)) ^ (Books by Harper Lee) /offers/9f3303c9bd8f4635882a170dc1298b13/XXXX

You put the number at the end, in this case 27000.

“Dragon Home is simple to install, east to train and fun to use.”

Does that mean I have to face East to train?

They must have used Dragon to write this.

Apprently Im retarded, becuase I had the answer and couldn’t figre out what link to paste in my bar…soemone want to give me a clue on what we’re suppose to be pasting when we know the answer?

Same Price free shipping on Groupon. http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-dragon-software-2?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=US_DT_SEA_GGL_TIM_TTT_PADS_CBP_CHP_NBR_g*gg-dragon-software-2_c*29737290709_k*_m*_d*Goods-Product-Ads-Liquidation-T1&&keyword=&target=&adposition=1o2&prodtarget=53689315189&adtype=pla

www.woot.com/offers/9f3303c9bd8f4635882a170dc1298b1327000

Like this right: www.woot.com/((“Three Stooges” in all official lineups) * (All performing Marx Brothers)) ^ (Books by Harper Lee) /offers/9f3303c9bd8f4635882a170dc1298b13/27000