Drains!!

This is worse than a plumber’s crack.

I like zombies and I like Mario, but the two combined like this is in no way appealing to me.

Very in the spirit of the Mario Marathon, currently going at http://www.mariomarathon.com/.

They’re raising money for Child’s Play Charity, which gives toys and games to children’s hospitals.

I was just beginning to worry that woot would never print another zombie shirt, Mario shirt, or pun shirt. I’m glad all three shortages were averted. I just hope tomorrow brings some of those kawaii fuzzy critters that there are not enough of.

Warped.

This is a real jaw dropper…

My favorite childhood memory joined in unholy matrimony to undeath. I am scarred. Scarred, I say!

How punny!

Can we tone the zombie thing back for a little while, please? It’s getting old, shirt.woot.

Not gonna lie. Mario without a jaw is really disturbing.

It’s good for the initial chuckle but that’s about it. The zombie thing really is being ridden all that it can be huh?

I was thinking the same thing. I laughed at ‘Drains!’ but I don’t really love the art.

There is no way for them to get proper suction going with only one hand on that plunger. They are never going to be able to get the drains unclogged unless they cheat and use Draino

It looks like they drank the Drano…

I guess there was enough foresight then to have the opposite arm missing so if they stand next to each other, they can clear the drain since Mario has his right arm and Luigi has his left. On the bright side, it will be the most teamwork they have ever done.

This is one of the best roots ever.

Oh, gawd! Because the previous 40 Mario-themed tees didn’t include zombie references. And I have purchased some zombie Woot tees, let me tell you!

As tired of the zombie fad that I am, I still found this design quite clever. But not enough to open my wallet. I’m REALLY sick of the zombie fad.

(And the bacon fad.)

I think the offensiveness of the drawing adds to it. Yes they drank the Drano! mmmMM!! DRAINS!!!

After all if you had been run through all nine worlds of Super Mario Bros. in 8-bit over and over and over and over and over and over…, wouldn’t you look like this at the end of the day??