Dramatic Jackalope

stupid shirt. this is been a bad shirt.woot week :frowning:

Wow, and this is a complete ripoff of someone elseā€™s internet fad.

Why is the voters getting what they wanted not fair?

I love rabbits and jackalope and brown shirt!!!

But, I hate that stripe that goes across it ā€¦ makes it look like an Aeropostale T from 10 years ago. So itā€™s a no :S

omg-----i LOVE jackalopesā€“boo-hooā€”soooooo wonderful!!!

very cool, Iā€™m in for oneā€¦

Jackelopes have been around long before Al Gore invented the internet. Thatā€™s why I bought one. I wouldnā€™t have to spend all my time explaining the shirt.

wow, didntā€™ know the design winners went up that quickā€¦cool design, but not for me

WOOT - Another shirt for my collection!

same here for sure. that groundhog is an epic legend.

I love this shirt, Iā€™ve been watching it all week! Congrats Pyrin.

This shirt sucks. There were many more that were better, and the puffaluffsā€¦ what on earth.

Poooooooooor derby.

awwā€¦but its just sooooo cuteā€¦not

In for one dramatic 'lope, here! Yeehaw!

Ya I did have it at a higher vote, itā€™s most Likely always going to be higher but it will start to yet more Accurate as I get more completed Derbies under my belt.

i find that picture offensive, actually. i get the joke, but i dontā€™ think its worth the punchline.

iā€™ve known autistic people, and they are sometimes a hell of a lot more sane than us.

congrats to jackalope btw. will the chipmunk be getting royalties?

Soon as I saw the Jackalope it reminded me of AFP(Americaā€™s Funniest People) and the skits they would do. Nice blast from the past. Great shirt. Wish it was another color but, in for one!

Whatā€™s all this about Jackalopeā€™s not existing?
Iā€™ve seen taxidermized ones in reputable Mexican restaurants. Doesnā€™t that mean theyā€™d have to be real?

Dramatic ā€œChipmunkā€?

Stayed up till 1 o clock hoping this shirt would win - glad It did or I would be tired and angry at work tomorrow