Dream Cheeky Squish the Fish

And of course…when it was All Over the Spinning Status page completed…and gave me Nothing!

Biggest waste of time in years here.

Time to shop elsewhere.

You maniacs! You blew the BOC up! Damn you all! Damn you all to hell!

Dream Cheeky – more like Dream Creaky, amirite?

You maniacs! You blew the BOC up! Damn you all! Damn you all to hell!

Dream Cheeky – more like Dream Creaky, amirite?

WTF

I hate you Woot!!!

Someone’s gonna get this in their BOC

I hate my life. I got through both check outs for my Bindle of Carrots and got to the processor screen… Never got my confirmation email. My life is over. No reason to live.

Tell me this aint a cheeky little thing that wont sell out to fast so they can get some sever space back… WOW what a nightmare trying for the BOC

WTF…Where is my BOC? :stuck_out_tongue: That was…well, interesting this time around.

Tell me this aint a cheeky little thing that wont sell out to fast so they can get some sever space back… WOW what a nightmare trying for the BOC

I wanted a bag of crap, not this crap.

I was at the payment screen about 6 times. Never got to the final screen. So lame.

{Obligatory BOC Post in the item after.}

[youtube=eoCawR9On38][/youtube]

I was picking my kid up from school when it came up. Do I care? Nope! Saved myself $8.

Curse you, “Dream Cheeky Squish the Fish” … you killed my hopes … yes, and dreams too!

Squish the Fish!! Pleeeeeease don’t crash!!!

Got to the billing page 3 times, but could never get farther than that :frowning: Everytime I hit info is correct button, loads forever and then just a white screen of misery

Sooooo… what you’re saying is that the order confirmation screen for the Buttload of Crackrock I clicked the stupidly big gold button on probably isn’t going to load. Fuc^ you, Woot.

I think that BOC now stands for “Bunch of Complainers”

First they complain about how the crap hasn’t shown up yet, then they complain that they couldn’t get some crap and finally complain that the crap they got was well and truly crap.

of course, I could just feel this way because I was able to score some crap!

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Dream Cheeky Squish the Fish
$7.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!