Dream Cheeky USB Glitter Lamp

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

$0.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

sure would be nice to know how large the

are.

in for 3!

Stocking Stuffers!

I’m drunk enough to go for a lava lamp… But a “glitter lamp”? OMGOMGOMGPINIESOMGPONIES.

A lot bigger than i thought for the money

Now this is good woot-off crap! How about more USB crap?

dr. evil would love one

yeah well I tried to get the han solo watch but it sold out instantly. :frowning:

woot woot

The glitter is pointless because there isn’t enough heat to move the glitter like it would in an AC-powered glitter lamp. Those use a 15-25 watt bulb. Too bad they don’t put a motor or VIBRA.TOR at the bottom to shake things up. The LEDs merely change color, without doing anything to the glitter. All in all, it’s nothing more than a color changing USB lightbulb.

There is a picture next to the usb cable/connector that will give you some perspective of the size.

Looks like an analyst plug.

I think it’s a really good deal, but i just cannot seem to bring myself to find a practical use for it…
Anyone care to take a stab at finding a use for it???

woot needs a comment button that says “i dont want one.” I want to feel more involved mainly by pressing fake buttons on my screen.

Nice and soothing night light for a little one.

Wow, definitely bigger than I thought.
My family is gonna love these :slight_smile:

Simple. Buy 3 and load.up you cubicle at work, to confuse your coworkers

Or how about a video.

[youtube=Nf14B1TJZug][/youtube]