Dream Cheeky USB Light, Mug Warmer, and Vacuum

Dream Cheeky’s site

Exactly. that’s what’s really confusing!

in for one

The product pdf talks about an optional ac adaptor… which would be better for the cup warmer I’d think. hmm.

but it does seem like it might be a real 1.1 usb hub.

thanks for the link dognose :slight_smile:

what is the difference between USB 1.1 and 2.0?

Hmmm. I might be in for one. I don’t plan on using it as a hub. I’m actually thinking about just putting it on my side table to charge all my USB-powered/charged devices (PS3 controllers, phone, Zune, etc).

Why not, the economy is in the shitter, so why not help cool companies like woot and yahoo… I’ll sell out and get one.

lol, changed it to phonebooth.

Can’t help it, had to get 2. My husband and I were laughing so hard over it. Who cares if it is a bunch of carp? It looks fun! Nothing else, it will get laughs from people when they come over. Plus, it’s a fun cheap way to help out the economy :slight_smile:

I can use this to plug in my woot-off lights

How timely, I just blew out a belt on my Hoover…

Is this compatible with my pig speaker or the frog keyboard and mouse?

They are both compatible with one another, but USB 2.0 offers significantly faster transfer speeds. This doesn’t matter for peripherals like mice and keyboards, since they only use 1.1 speeds anyway, but for external disks, thumb drives, digicams and other devices that transfer large amounts of data, USB 2.0 can be much faster.

Ooh… Think of the possibilities. You can mix and match the sets, and have two coffee warmers on one desk, and two mini vacuums on another.

Maybe you should have bought three. :smiley:

Yeah,

This Dream Cheeky product is basically a pile of dog shee-eye-T

Other products they have are decent…

There isn’t any reason for data, is there? None of these seem software controlled.

Holy poo! Do you need a nuclear powered PS if you use this?

IF I thought that would work, I’d be all over it – but I’d bet it’s just a resistance heater, not a Peltier heat-pump, so reversing the wiring wouldn’t help. And thanks, woot, but I really don’t need a Dr. Pepper warmer.

finally something to replace my dyson!