Dream Cheeky USB Mini Fridge

Silly me forgetting about beer

Found this on Amazon: "While it looks nice on your desk and makes people wonder what it is (and then be in awe when they actually see that it is a fridge) it doesn’t cool much. Took more than 4 hours to cool a room temperature can of coke.

The real use though is to keep your beverage cool, not actually cool it."

Good for what it is.

“Have you ever cooled your soda…ON WEED?”

Two yogurts!

My office buddy puts a small cold water bottle in it {Fiji Water from Walgreens).

He says it stays cold the whole time he is drinking it over the next 90 minutes at his desk.

Will this hold a can o’ monster? Or are they a tad tall for this novelty item?

From all reviews, it doesn’t even cool things, it just makes them warm up slower. Looks cool though, now if only they could have a Tardis model that allowed 2 cans to be stored in something that looks like it can only hold one…

“That’s no refrigerator,…”

words

I’ve wanted one of these for awhile but have balked at the thinkgeek pricetag. But I’ll snag this one, thanks woot!

Perfect size for that end-of-day martini!

I buckled under the peer pressure. I’m in for 1. :slight_smile:

NICE, with this i don’t have to leave my couch anymore!the only thing missing is a ‘mini usb toilet’! i’m sure woot has those somewhere!

This seems insanely inefficient. Just get a coozy!

That was bloody bril.

Tommy Boy reference? :slight_smile: Cuz I love that movie!

I bought one mostly as a novelty. It does keep an existing beverage cool. If you put a can in that was at room temperature it will cool it down but it won’t be iced cold.

Of course if you want to play a joke you could put spring loaded Jack in the Box snakes in it and surprise someone that wanted to steal your drink.

Got mine today. Thank you, Smartpost.