Dream`eo Solo 20GB Portable GPS and Media Player

So…should I buy it? Don’t sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel, please.

If its like the Dream’eo 20gb media player, it was slow and outdated. I would stay away and get a nice GPS from Mio or Garmin.

Are the battery life claims of 3 hrs video and 6 hrs audio legit? How about with the GPS going?

And can you add maps of Europe? I mean c’mon, they mention the Pyrenees in the description.

I have one of this. I bought from woot though.
I was badly in a need of GPS so i bought this one.
After a week i had to by another one. GPS takes too much time to connect (approx 20 to 30 minutes) . If i have to go to around 20 miles forget it its not going to be of any use. Mostly i use it as a video player.

lol, I made the mistake of getting the Dream’eo enza from woot, and after 3 “repairs” and dealing with “simon” i returned to woot and bought the creative labs zen player.

A nice toy it just needs an sd slot, a browser, and wi fi for that price…we could call it an Axim pocket pc and make millions on it!

I really don’t get why people would want a GPS system to also be an MP3 & video player. Why not add a bottle opener on the side too?

There is something so distrubing about two gagets getting it on…

These links suck

<<we think little Solo’s gonna do just fine.>>

Just as long as he shoots first and doesn’t let Greedo take him.

the tiger direct one is not gps

and 129 at tiger direct…
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1831264&CatId=1622

edit: no GPS or warranty

not a gps… completely different model…

Didn’t Michael Jackson play Captain EO at EPCOT center? And now he’s got a line of combo products that do GPS? I think that’s pretty cool. If you drink Pepsi near it will your hair catch fire, or does it just cause to you crave little boys?

And did anyone catch that it only costs about 11 1/2 Jacksons of a different sort ot get this Dream’EO!

What’s next, Raviol’EO, the instant pasta cooker and GPS?

You are so silly. Wouldn’t you check to see if it’s even the same product?

Judging from the above comments, this woot sounds more like “Nightmar’ eo”.

:confused:

JMBRIGDER wrote:
If its like the Dream’eo 20gb media player, it was slow and outdated. I would stay away and get a nice GPS from Mio or Garmin.

Hey - what about Magellan?

THERICOCHET wrote:
I really don’t get why people would want a GPS system to also be an MP3 & video player. Why not add a bottle opener on the side too?

I think that’s because the frig feature wouldn’t work. But I’m amazed they left out the makeup mirror and coffee warmer.

As far as the people who purchase a GPS/mp3/Video unit - stay away from the Northeast please. If you really want to watch a movie or show off your photos don’t do it while you’re driving!

I have my media player plugged into my car socket and wish it had a GPS, I listen to my MP3s on it. Then when I get to the location I can sit in the car and watch vids while the wife shops, etc.

Is these the same one with the rodar deteckshen? I have arkos mutymedia but these looks like good deal better.

LOve u

Hmm… maybe i can rig a PSP above my steering wheel and play Grand Theft Auto while I drive