Dream Spa Handheld Shower Head

I purchased two the last time this was offered…Love it!

I bought a couple of them when they were on Home.Woot. I like them a lot, but the flow is a bit more than I had expected. These average about 2.5 gpm, compared to my old stationary heads which were 1.5 gpm.
Which means now I have to get up a bit earlier, in order to make sure I leave some hot water for my kids. I have yet to get a water bill since I installed them, but I think I might faint when I do.

It says you can remove the water restrictor if you have low water pressure. In my experience it is a blue or white insert that looks like a tiny strainer at the base of the handle.

Does it have different settings like a Waterpik shower head has?

I’m in for 3.

Make sure you save the customer service number for the warranty. I’ve always had good luck getting free replacement parts simply by calling. I’m not speaking from experience with Dream Spa but rather any plumbing fixture company I’ve ever called due to a broken part.

Is this going to be the secret code for this sale?

woot needs to hurry up and get vacuum.woot going. That way, today’s vacuum on home.woot could move to vacuum.woot, and bathroom items that aren’t electronic (unlike, say, Chumbies) could move over to the more-appropriate home.woot.

Has a "crack-resistant nut " …

Lol, ohhhh boy!, thanks for the laugh.

So who needs help washing shampoo out of their hair?

It would appear so :wink:

Lol, yall gonna get me in trouble with my neighbors, for laughing so loud!

Boyfriend called dibs, trying to negotiate him buying it as long as he helps me figure it out… shampoo aid.

Also " mounts instantly on any surface"

For low water pressure, look into a brand called “Oxygenics”. I’ve been using them for at least a decade and even with low water pressure, they give a very strong, forceful shower. They’re pressurized.

I just got this one for $10 bucks more

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LV9V9Y/ref=oh_o05_s00_i00_details

I like the fact that you still have water hitting you when you’re using the hose…and it has all the multi-flow options that we all love…

just sayin’

when it comes to showerin’ go big or go home…or go someone else’s house.

m

What’s the point in this Woot if there aren’t going to be a ton of dirty jokes on the feed?

And…go!

I own one, I like how easy it was to install. The only problem was the holster was a bit snug so it stuck a bit when trying to pull it out to use as a handheld. Otherwise the flow is strong and it has lots of settings that work swimmingly. Worthy Woot for sure!

Oh, the good old handheld shower head… a girls best friend. Preparing for a move in with the boyfriend - perhaps I won’t need one anymore? :slight_smile:

In for 2. Hope they “measure up”! Thanks to all the wonderful wooters for all the info!

What I really want is one of these …

http://www.amazon.com/Mount-Square-Rainfall-Shower-Stainless/dp/B0056L30V4/ref=sr_1_2?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1331618308&sr=1-2

I also ‘cleaned them out’ - in for deux.