Dream Spa Showerhead - Your Choice

Found it on groupon for $1 less with free shipping and the extention.

Bought one in February ($34.99) and it’s already broken. It’s not sturdy enough to stand up to having more than one person use it if they don’t like it set exactly the same. Wouldn’t buy another one even at the lower price.

The two Groupon options are 7" or 8" vs. Woot’s 10". It’s still worth looking into though.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-dream-spa-chrome-rain-showerheads-2

I’ve had the Dream Spa “30-Setting Dual Combo Showerhead” that I purchased on Woot for several months. The wand head was always a bit lacking. Today, I finally found the Waterpik PowerSpray+™ Hand Held Shower Head
with 12 Spray Settings
that I purchased at Costco several years ago, but had lost track of after a move. The threads matched perfectly to the Dream Spa and now, I am in bliss! The pressure is amazing and it has the massage and killer stream, mist… everything - combined with the Dream Spa’s hard mounted shower head. If you see a used Waterpik wand at a sale, buy the sucker and replace the Dream Spa wand, keeping the hard mounted Dream Spa lower head. Absolutely amazing!

You that so far is my only complaint. Didn’t break mine but also a bit shy of horizontal not to.
The body being plastic is OK but the pipe coupling should not be. And since needs to be positional mounted should be a slip metal collar not fixed plastic so that positioning and tightening are independent.

Just a follow up to mine. It broke today. Cheap plastic… never again. Metal only from now on.

Sorry for the problems. Remember that this has a limited lifetime warranty. The instructions linked on the Features tab have the contact information.