Dreamiracle 2.8L Ice Maker Machine

Dreamiracle 2.8L Ice Maker Machine

I have the same machine from a different brand… AKA insides are the same and the same options but different button layout.

It makes ice fast just not a lot at once. It makes about a drink’s worth of ice every 5 to 6 minutes or so.

It’s fairly quiet although not silent. You wouldn’t want to have it in your bedroom.

My only problem with it is the ice build up on one side of the small hopper so it could hold more but because it makes it fast it’s not a deal breaker.

2 Likes

I got one of these a couple months ago and have it in my media room. I only run it when I think I’m going to need ice since it does make some louder noise every so often when it’s dropping the ice. It’s relatively easy to let it run for a bit and then just hit the pause button when you think you have enough. The left over ice will just melt into the water repository bin to use next time, so it works well for what I need and would definitely recommend it especially if your fridge is on a different floor from where your media, bar or game room is.

I did have an issue at first that it thought it needed more water to make ice. I kept giving it more water to the point there was water in the bottom of the ice catch tray. Not the end of the world, but I eventually figured out that I just needed to hit the button again to make ice and it will go on with the water that is available. Now, it seems that it only does that when it really is low on water.

2 Likes