Dremel Duo Kit 7.2v 2-Tool Kit with Stylus and Driver

Wow those phones seemed forever. Wootoffs just arent what they used to be. woot you really wotted me down.

hmm tempting. I got some stripped screws on my car I wouldn’t mind trying this on hmmm.

Thanks… that’s what I was wondering. How much was it last time…

most online tv is just boring. like yours.

I would love to buy this for my boyfriend, but I haven’t set up my new PayPal yet. :frowning:

O<MG!!! exactly what I was looking for. not just ONE screwdriver but 2. and it’s more eco-friendly because it’s 7.2 V instead of the 14.4 I’m used to. and it costs about twice as much!

sweet!! in for 3

OMFG…tell me they have 20 of these…

Does it work with Sansa?

Palin’s favorite tool: The Dremel Duo Kit 7.2v 2-Tool Kit with Stylus and Driver… and why?
“Drill, baby! Drill!”

Dremel Dremel Dremel,
I made you out of wood.
But at 49.99,
This Woot ain’t not dang good.

Printer……Phone…………Dremel∞ I give up!

This is going to take forever…

Bought one of these two weeks ago. Got it in the mail last week. It’s a nice, handy tool set. Used it for a couple of jobs already.

The driver is not fast or powerful enough to use as a drill, so don’t buy it if you’re looking for a new drill. More like an electric screwdrive. But the stylus seems just as good as the standard Dremels I’ve used in the past.

As a 1-week owner, I give it a thumbs-up. Plus, it’s $10 less than what I paid two weeks ago. SUCK IT, WOOT! :sunglasses:

welcome jaden…liven things up in here…k?

Looks like this is gonna be longer than the phones!

I guess I should have stayed on the fence, but I didn’t. Oh well.

woot, woot, wootimcwooterwoot!

Good for you. Got a job for someone who could haul your luggage and use one of those big ostrich feathers to fan you while you dig?

Hmmm I agree theres no place like home!

~_~ hope this doesn’t take as long as the phone or printer