Dremel Multi-Max Oscillating Tool Kit

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Dremel Multi-Max Oscillating Tool Kit
$59.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Dremel 6300-02L Multi-Max Oscillating Tool Kit

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Found Website ----> Here

product website

isnt this called the multi-master?

These are dangerous. Be careful.
Thought you ought to know.

oohhh ohh ohhh

froogilation

Referb… no thanks

Does the sand papering feature go through sand paper like nobody’s business?

:o saw a infomercial on these things… they really have a ton of uses and hold up to the toughest use. Dremel has never failed me either.

The contractor we used to install a solar panel on our old house swears by his (don’t know if it’s a Dremel or not) and it did seem to eat through wood and plaster quite well. He never touched the RotoZip I’d bought for the job.

Deez kick booty. Super handy.

So, in layman’s terms, what does it do and what is it used for?

I have absolutely no idea what this is or what it is used for. I don’t even recognize some of the words. LOL

Yeah, gonna head over to the playground, hopefully they have something more easily identifiable.

That’s the infomercial version; think it actually pre-dates the Dremel.

:o saw a infomercial on these things… they really have a ton of uses and hold up to the toughest use. Dremel has never failed me eithe

Was it an infomercial with Billy Mays? I only buy infomercial products if they star Billy Mays…

Found great reviews on ----> Amazon

You only buy from a dead guy?

Was it an infomercial with Billy Mays? I only buy infomercial products if they star Billy Mays…
[/quote]

I have tried the demo unit at the local Home Depot. They are noisy but work very well. I wanted one to help trim moy door moulding when I was installing a new floor. It was over $100 new and not viable for me at the time. Bu tif you have a bigger job I would totally go for this.

I’ve used one of these before when refinishing some worn out furniture, it really does the job well.