Drink Coffee Do Work

Could be the motto of most of my Twitter feed…nice to see cranberry score a printing slot.

Sure beats all the baby blue shirts.

Some art you make because it will sell well, and some you make because you like it. It’s really gratifying to see something that I made for myself be so well received. Thanks coffee drinkers of the world!

In my case it’s drink coffee, do nothing really quickly. But I do like the shirt.

Work Drink: Coffee Doo!

… No, that’s not right either. Need a better product name.

There’s a fun ambiguity here between motivational and bleak.

Glad this made it, I thought it would! Apart from this and the camel, every other shirt was falling in and out of the fog all week.

Great motto, though there are days in which the latter is debatable. :slight_smile:

Congrats, Orabbit!

Hooray for coffee!

Glad to see this print Orion… :slight_smile:

Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee No decaf here Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee

If this were made in some sort of sign form I’d buy it for my cubicle. Hint hint!

Speed to first woot: 1m 48.777s
First sucker: jkevlar
Last wooter to woot: bubbajoe54321
Last purchase:4 minutes ago

First day sales 1140
First day posts 10

Congrats on the W orabbit!

Yes, it’s a nice shade,is appropriate to the coming season and it’s a really good looking design, glad I bought one. (I just wish the women’s shirts fit me better. Finally figured out the medium really is a medium, but the fit is somehow very unflattering. Maybe they’ll look better when I put a long-sleeved one underneath as it gets chilly.)