Druid Leap Year

I’ll go for this. With my ancestors being druids, I really can’t say no.

Only misgiving is the ground texture. It looks like jpeg artifacts from a distance.

My 8 year old said it didn’t look like Stonehenge when we saw it. He thought they looked like teeth as well. I did really like the idea of it, I thought it was cleverly thought out. I like the colours, too.

So what happens if it stonewashed rodents? And think of it this way Patch, You can proudly point to it and say you’re stoned. It’s a win/win :slight_smile:

In for one. Love stonehenge and that color is great for me. Thanks, mate!

I really don’t get it. Anyone care to explain?

I really wanted the giraffe one to win second place.

Too much explaining involved.

I am going to spend so much money this weekend lol I had to have this one though! Awesome TG once again!

no thx

I’m sad that there will be either giraffes or lemmings and not both. I must say I love the lemmings.

love it. Awesome work TGentry!

Excellent shirts 3 days in a row!
Whassup woot?

har har har har! that’s a cute one!

i just flat out don’t get it. Normally I really like the designs and think they are funny. But I just really don’t get this one. Obviously something to do with stonehenge … but beyond that… is there some message?

Yay! It’s not the prospector, but rock on.

hint: there are theories that the Stonehenge was built / used to “mark” the calender…

I’m pretty sure you can find some more info on Wikipedia or something

I’m I tall fat man, I need 4XLT, If you guys sold 4XLT I’d buy every shirt!

Having been to Stonehenge, I will have to pass on the shirt, as I got one from the souvenir stand already.

Sorry, not to stir the pot, but since when does someone on a message board need to explain why he or she doesn’t like something to prevent their post from being deleted?

If you’re going to delete posts that are three words and don’t explain why someone DISLIKES a shirt, then you should be fair and delete the three word posts that are something like, “Yes, love it!!!”, since they don’t accurately explain why that person does like the shirt.

Of course, that will never happen … have to keep the sheep happy.

Come on, since you’re making haters on the shirts explain their actions, then you have to be fair and make people who like shirts to do the same. I mean, God forbid someone not like a shirt you’re selling.

Anyways, Tgentry, I’m normally a fan of your designs. I own Watch It Grow and love it, Eating Healthy is a great shirt that I also own … I even use the artwork as my desktop background. A few weeks ago I was hoping the Prospector placed, sadly it didn’t, I was truly disappointed.

This shirt however simply does nothing for me. I’d have to explain it to people, and even beyond that, it’s not as eye catching as your other designs. It comes across as very dull and bland. I don’t think every shirt needs to look like Paradisea, but I like my shirts to pop a little bit when I wear them.

I don’t want this to come across as rude, if it does I apologize, but I kinda think that your reputation from past designs fuel people to vote for alot of your shirts, whether they truly like them or not. I think this is a perfect case of that.

If I submitted this design ( and I’m not remotely close to your level of skill and talent ) it would have been lost in the 40’s somewhere. Yet, you submit it and it places 2nd.

Maybe that’s just me overthinking things though, but truly, I think there were better designs that got overlooked.

Please don’t think I’m hating on you Tgentry, I truly think you’re immensely talented and I normally love your designs, this one just isn’t my cup of tea.

Wow! TGentry is going to be soooo surprised. He’s out of town for the weekend, so he’ll be thrilled when he returns. Lemmings and Druid Leap Year switched places shortly before the end of the derby, so I didn’t think both would get printed. I suspect that the Lemmings should be in a good spot for tomorrow’s print. If so, it’ll be a tough loss to the giraffe one which held onto the fog for so long.

Still…congratulations to TGentry for a ‘come from behind’ victory. Hope he gets access to a computer just to take a peek. :slight_smile:

Great work again, Tgent! Talent always stands out.