Duct Tape Man

c’mon. Everyone needs at least ONE brown T-Shirt!

I’d buy it just 'cuz it’s a Josephus design…except I don’t wear t shirts very often…and I’m a woman. But I still luv ya, Joe!

This one is perfect for a gift!

I have a theory that they’re doing one from each of the previous 4 derbies.

He’s not the true duct tape man anyway. Real duct tape man has an entire shirt made of duct tape.

Every Halloween, my friends hold a huge party. This one guy always wears a T-shirt that says “This IS my costume, dammit!” Now, finally, I will have the worst costume! Muahahaha!

sigh… i’m not a MAN!

2 woot day for me, I wooted on the controllers, and on the shirt.:slight_smile:

Why not just take the roll of duct tape out of your tool belt, cut out the letters with your Leatherman and tape them on the shirt yourself?

Fire Swallower coming up?

For the women:

It could be like hu-MAN, not sexist like you are thinking.

geez.

i am in for one. i like it and it creative. it that brown???

get this for your grampa, or dad …

but… i’m a duct tape WOman…

bah!

mission failed

Ring-a-ding-ding. Gimme two.

My sentiments exactly! I am vowing right now that I will not purchase another woot tee shirt until they get their act together and offer something for a lady!

i agree…lots of good shirts on crappy colors or bad designs on good colors. boooooo

Hmm… real duct duct tape or this shirt???

I vote for the shirt!

Keep in mind these were shirts entered in previous derbies that were high vote-getters. Voting in the Derby (link in the “woot” portion of my sig) is a great way to exercise your female voice(s).

Ooh, my ex-husband will be jealous. I’m gonna tape me up a W and an O and become Duct Tape Woman! For ten bucks, it’s too fun not to buy!