2007 DuNah Vineyard & Winery Gewürztraminer Blucher Hill Anderson Valley
2008 DuNah Vineyard & Winery Gewürztraminer Blucher Hill Anderson Valley

DuNah Montre Red Blend 4-Pack
$64.99 $152.00 57% off List Price
2005 DuNah Vineyard & Winery Red Wine Montre Syrah / Sangiovese Mendocino
2006 DuNah Vineyard & Winery Red Wine Montre Syrah / Sangiovese Mendocino

DuNah DeDee’s Estate Russian River Chardonnay 3-Pack
$69.99 $130.00 46% off List Price
2008 DuNah Vineyard & Winery Chardonnay DeDee’s Estate Vineyard, Russian River Valley

The new wines here are the gerwertzeminer and the Sonoma coast chard. Any winery notes or thoughts on these new wines up for sale in this offer?

Yeah, I’m interested in the Gewurtz as well!

FWIW, I really enjoy their Pinot.

The offer notes say it all. Our Gewurz had its origin as a blending wine for our Red Wine in 2003. We made 10 cases extra originally and it became an instant success, so we upped the production in the succeeding years as a pure Gewurz offering.
It’s dry as a bone with the sugar less than 0.08%. We still drink the 2006 as a specialty at the winery.
Forget the age of both the Gewurz and Sonoma Coast Chards. There’s still a of of life left as with all of our wines. Use the best grapes, use indigenous yeasts, add a malalactic fermentation and good French oak, and don’t fool with any thing else. The proof is in the bottle.
Cheers,
Rick DuNah

Didn’t even realize I grabbed the chards. Found the unopened box and grabbed one, thinking they were all the same. Don’t know how the he '06 was years ago, but it’s singing in '17.
Should have gotten a couple offers…