$59.99 $180.00 67% off List Price
2012 Dusted Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley

Previous offer:
3/15/16

Previous previous offers:
11/5/12
3/27/09
3/31/08

On March 15th this was 3 bottles for 59.99.

GREAT winery in southern Walla Walla, and this is a great price at 15 bucks a bottle. Wish I wasn’t broke…

I know, just took delivery of those a week ago…

I also bought some of this Dusted Valley cab in the last offer and we opened a bottle right away to check it out. LOVED it. I just ordered 8 more bottles even though I am up to my eyeballs in wine. This is too good a deal to pass up. Excellent wine at this price.

Hope this stuff is as good as the comments from the previous offer say it should be. It sounds good; I’m in for 2x4.

I wouldn’t be offended to have a couple of bottles replaced by the Petite Sirah-- I’d like to try that, too. Maybe on DV’s next Woot offer?

Took advantage of the last offer. Was excellent and I don’t typically care for WA wines. Have to think about it, but I may be in for at least one this round. $15ish a bottle on this stuff is as incredible value imho.

Why can’t it be shipped to MD?

This is a steal at this price. I can’t even get this with my industry discount or insider pricing from friends in the valley. Look through the previous thread on this wine as it should answer a lot of your questions.

I’m in for 2 on this one and I already have a lot of WA wine in my cellar.

(No Michigan on shipping… must be a midwest rivalry. I’ll be wootlegging this through some other people because it’s worth the hassle)

I picked up 2 more since I was on the fence for 3 last time (lucky day!). This is like the old RBW wines that showed up here - and a steal to boot. DV at Boomtown prices!

May be the best offer we’ve lined up this year.

sheesh…you’re killing me! I’m in a sibwm and between this and the crucible offer, plus upcoming winesmith offers, I’m cheating on myself

like a lamb to the slaughter

Last Wooter to Woot:
ERMD
When WD talks, I listen
First one was Corrison cab 2001, years ago but what a beauty

Check out my updated first post for links to previous dusted valley offers. Lots of information there, especially the 2008 one.

Ouch. Any way to get this to the lovely state of ct? I would be in on this for sure.

Any chance you have friends or a location in NY you trust? My brother ordered mine in Ohio so I could get it here in MI. It gives me an excuse to visit him. Unfortunately, I’ll have to show up on delivery day to ensure all 8 bottles are accounted for…

Then I guess I’ll have to double down! :wink:

My SIWBM lasted a whole 33 days this time.

Order placed. I have now concluded that my inventory will not decline through normal drinking volumes combined with abnormal (low) buying volumes. I’ll have to accede to normal buying, and abnormal (high) drinking. It’ll be more expensive, but should be a lot more fun.