Dusted Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (4)

I’ll bite if the QPR is as high as mentioned. We shall see!

WHA???
Massachusetts ALLOWS these out-of-state shipments of wine to in-state consumers so why the h*ll hasn’t woot.com and its affiliates done the legal paperwork??? Why should I continue to be a woot.com shopper??? When you do NOT offer wine to my home state of Massachusetts ??? What a damn sham!!!

Was doing a good job of resisting buying more wine too… but too many good endorsements, and a winery / winemaker I have never tried.

We currently do not ship to Massachusetts. There can be other factors involved.

+1

Last Wooter to Woot:
enigmaos

:smiley:

Dang…youse guyz. I gots wine coming out me ears but I’ve been hearing some good things about WA wines.

Based on the comments from my trusty fellow wooters, and the fact I missed out on some killers in the woot-off (can’t believe I had to work instead)-- we’re in. Looking forward to trying it out.

Yes, I know woot.com and its wine affiliates do NOT ship to Massachusetts although Massachusetts allows such wine shipments to Massachusetts. That was NOT my question nor my post.

INSTEAD, I request that you and/or woot.com wine affiliates do the legal paperwork necessary to allow you and your affiliates to ship to Massachusetts!!!

Massachusetts has changed its laws effective 1/1/2016 to ALLOW OUT-OF-STATE WINES to be sold and shipped to its Massachusetts residents. So, again, why not comply if you offer to sell wine? Has woot.com got something against us Massachusetts customers who love wine?

It’s not that simple. Each states wine laws are unique. When we are able to offer shipping to MA, we will.

having a tough day are you? it’s just grape juice after all…

:wink:

oh, by the way, think i’ll order more. didn’t even have to type with caps

:slight_smile:

or question marks

I also brought last time too… thinking… thinking

Better hurry!

That was just flat out mean. LOL

No way! ha!