Dusted Valley Cabernet Sauvignon

Dusted Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 3-Pack
$59.99 $138.00 57% off List Price
2012 Dusted Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley

All over this, “A” label stuff from Dusted Valley. Great place to visit in Walla Walla. In for 2.

Awesome, #1 purchase!

No brainer…auto-buy. This wine rocks!

Thanks for the Dusted Valley/Walla Walla love! Hope you enjoy!

• The Dusted Valley Family

Thanks for the love! Hope you enjoy!

• The Dusted Valley Family

Throwing in a vote for Maryland next time.

:frowning:

Yea, I gotta say i’m proud of this one.

Killer wine for the price.

I knew it! In(was) for 3

Yeah, anyone not picking up this wine is completely missing out. Anyone wanting a great representation of WA, this is a solid choice. I used to make wine in W2 and they’re one of the more reliable, consistent and top quality producers in the valley. 2012 was a pretty nice year - good temps and even ripening throughout the year. They’re also good guys so if you needed something else to push you over the edge…

Glad to see Woot is working with some smaller brands from WA. Keep it going!

Definite no brainer. The Cab Franc is one of the best I have had

stylistically similar to Raised by Wolves offered here previously?

No. This one will be of much higher quality. This one will have a more plush structure and be more fruit forward. I think the Raised by Wolves sold here was a 2011, which was a cold year. That won’t have nearly the roundness and flavor this will have, simply based on year alone.

Thanks, Josh! We are still enjoying some of the fruits of your labor from your time in WW. Best of luck to you in your new adventure!

Where is the question about the drinking window? Hold/Drink/PnP? I also see a lot on the web about the Boomtown, but this one seems to be under the radar.

Boomtown is their 2nd label, so you’ll see more of that in distribution nationwide, thus more on the web. Dusted Valley is their primary label with boutique vineyard sourcing which = much more limited supply and higher price point & quality.

IMHO, this is a wait-a-bit wine but could be drank now with some decanting. I have some Rhones of theirs in my cellar now I’m holding for awhile longer. Don’t let the screw cap fool you…

I’ll leave the professional assessment to Corey at D.V.

Chip. I see you were the last wooter. You in for 1, 2 or 3?
Edit: only went in for 1. WD, bring back the rat program!