Dusted Valley Three-Label Three-Pack

Depends on the winery. If they have complied with your state’s regulations.

I think this makes 3 (maybe 4) woot.wineries that won’t ship to Vermont (maybe the Borg don’t like the cold). Makes it that much easier to resist temptation.

I gotta admit - I’m intrigued by the STOMP! Cab… Looking forward to all three, though…

It felt more like 0m 7.232s

Now to pick up an extra shift before Wednesday night (Thursday morning? Friday morning? I’m trying to remember what happened last time we were told of a short week…).

Are there going to be labrats with the short week? Maybe just Labrous?

Darn u WD thank you for making this offer way too tempting, i will have to force myself to sleep on this… ( my wallet is downstairs) night everyone you’ll probably see a posting condeming WD in the AM for lightening my wallet once again.

In for one, cellar is getting more than a bit crowded but sounds lik it should be right down the alley of wines we like… Come on LA Brat

Awesome! Dusted Valley makes great wine. All three of these are good (Stomp and Boomtown are two of Dusted Valley’s other labels). I just tasted through their whole line up on Tuesday with Chad, one of the owner-winemakers. This is a great deal.

Non drinking husband beat me to it! I’ll wait for labrat reports to see if I will go in for more. And as someone else said edthebedhead, just check your credit cards at the door and we’ll make room for you in one of the cardboard boxes. It’s still a little chilly this early in April, but we have more than enough wine to stay warm!

Labrat progam on.

I bought a bit more wine than I wanted to this weekend at BevMo’s nickel sale but this stuff looks intriguing and WD knows my price point weakness. In for a set and hopeful labrattery…I feel the need to show all that I have no idea what I’m talking about when it comes to wine. :tongue:

has anybody been a labrat twice?

Our order is in and the lab is open and ready to evaluate with speedy results .

not me, but yes.

EDIT: WOOOOOT!!! 1000 posts!!! and y’all thought March Madness is the all-time leading cause of productivity loss?!? i think NOT! :slight_smile:

wooohoooo. congratulations.

I thought the only person to have been a labrat twice was Corrado, but the first time being more of a reward/perk for being a volunteer mod than an actual lab rat.

in for 1, its been a long time since my last wine woot. plus i hear great things from this area.

Hey, TMR; heartiest congrats! Your helpful input, enthusiasm, and on-going padwanism (See, I don’t even know if I spelled that right. I need to work much harder at this to be taken seriously. Loweeel, please correct my spelling if need be.) have contributed a great deal to this community. I would also be inclined to say, “Aw, come on, UB, be nice. He just answered your q and everything,” but I’m genuinely working on not telling everyone in America how to behave. And I assume, UB, that you are in America. So, I won’t say that. I will instead repeat with even greater enthusiasm, "Hey, TMR; heartiest congrats!” and add “we’re glad you are here at wine.woot, dude. Happy to witness you hit 1K!”

Richc7, if I recall correctly, there is a Sonoma local who plays rugby (soccer?) who gets personal deliveries by “Fid, just Fid” who has la bratted twice. C has as well.

bahhhhh

poor things…
:frowning:

Not bad on pricing… It seems the Stained Tooth Syrah and Boomtown Merlot together go for about $40, so it’s like getting the litigation-threatened STOMP! for free.

I wish they would have an offer with shipping direct to Arizona-- Wootlegging gets a little tiresome.

Is it true they give crappy wine really cool names to help it sell?
Has anyone tasted these?