Dusty Keys

It might turn out differently this time, but in the past black ink has been near invisible on brown shirts.

Most people agree that the AA shirts run small. And long. :slight_smile:

Man another awesome designā€¦ This will be my last shirt from woot for the summerā€¦ i hope :frowning:

the notes shaded are G, G, B, F, G, & B. just a chord etc. i guess. but this shirt is awesome!

wowā€¦ i agree with you usually, but havent we gotten wires or music notes outlining enough thingsā€¦ even though it did look really sweet, i was finally impressed by all three winners, one of the few derbies i could have seen myself buying all threeā€¦

Actually I was the other way around about it. Probably would not buy it, but the guns do it for me.

I wanted Techno Saguaro too. :frowning: Maybe it will have a chance later.

I wooted this one. I believe hubby will love it.

Awesome shirt, too bad I have a ton of brown shirts already :frowning:

Iā€™m not really certain about the ā€œbat-wing doorā€ connotation: primarily because the sides donā€™t mesh that way, nor could they.

It looks vaguely more like the lyre-shaped music holder youā€™d see above the keyboard.

Wooted. I really liked the design, glad it got printed.

Thatā€™s a G7 chord!

I have a ton of brown shirts, too. Unfortunately, it seems that the only ones that draw my attention these days are brown shirts. This was a no brainer, although I need to start getting picky about themā€¦

Iā€™m always in for a music shirt.

r

i would agree with this assessment. i lost my belly over the past few months, so i can do a size L now (6ā€™0, 215 lbs. used to be 245)ā€¦prior to that, it was XL

drinking is bad, mkay :slight_smile:

A chord from an old western song.

If you look at old wood-keyed pianos, sometimes youā€™ll notice where the white caps on some keys have loosened and popped off. This reveals a dark brown as opposed to the much lighter shade that simply comes from ages of use and/or smoking.

This is a really cool shirt but I have to stop spending money

and as a frequent concert-goer who has bought some subpar House of Blues merch in the past, iā€™d love to see this design with a HOB logo. that would be the absolute (.)(.)

::winks at shirt designer::

This is the sort of ornate music holder (ignore the vertical stand) that I was thinking about:

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/3888/artistmusicstanddx9.th.jpg

Great design. Congrats to the artist.

And then, of course, there is the usual thicker grunge on white keys that are used more oftenā€¦