Dyson AM05 Hot+Cool - 2 Colors

**Item: **Dyson AM05 Hot+Cool - 2 Colors
Price: $149.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Dyson AM05 Hot+Cool - 2 Colors)

[Search Google](Google AM05 Hot+Cool - 2 Colors)

Some additional info can be found over at the product page

Let’s watch a review [youtube=-a0mjgA67Tg][/youtube]

Limit 3 per customer?

Aww shucks! I really wanted to spend more than $450 on hot + cold fans.

sarcasm

More like Factory Air-Conditioned!

Up to 6 gallons of air per second?!? Wow that sounds impressive. Let’s put that in terms that fan manufacturers use, CFM.

This “fan” moves just over 48 CFM. That’s pretty dismal, especially given the physical dimensions.

considering that the real fan is in the base and about 6" in dameter, it’s not bad…

for $150?

in for one, going to use it in my daughters bedroom so i don’t have to turn the heat so high (her bedroom is in a zone with 2 other (empty) bedrooms.

side note - I just saw these on QVC the other day… they were selling (new) for $299 - they sold 37,000 of them… 11 billion in gross sales in one day on one item.

You can purchase a 6 inch desk fan that moves 190 CFM (About 4 time more air) for 20 bucks from the mothership. I guess it all depends on how much air you want to move and how much money you have to waste. Good luck.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0007Q3RRU/ref=pd_aw_sbs_3?pi=SL500_SY115

I think you meant 1.1 million in gross sales, right?

_m_illion… Not billion… :slight_smile:

Same fan running 399 at worst buy… Hard to suppress the bargain reward center in my brain, since I have no need for one… We will see what happens.

oops yes not 11 billion!!
$11 million
too early in the AM :slight_smile:

No, you’re both wrong. It is 11 million not 1.1 million (not billion). :slight_smile:

Anyone know how large a room it’ll heat?

This has heat too…

I went to purchase at 7.45am and sold out, or last purchase just 5 mon before? Very disappointed.

Correct, and without listing the BTUs or wattage it is difficult to determine how effective it is as a heater. If it heats as well as its fan blows air, I’d take a blanket.

Received e-mail at 2:30 AM this morning. Got up at 8:30 AM this morning and they were all sold out. I’m not pleased you didn’t have enough to satisfy the demand.