Dyson Ball Multi Floor Upright Vacuum

Dyson Ball Multi Floor Upright Vacuum

I like mine!

1 Like

I have mixed feelings about this. On the plus side, it really sucks :slight_smile:

On the minus side, the stair wand is basically unusable. It’s way too stiff and hard to manage for me, let alone for my petite (and arthritic) wife. And after a couple of years, the main carrying handle cracked. I think I can repair it, but it’s something that shouldn’t happen.

1 Like

Did you contact Dyson? They will likely replace the part for you. Their customer service is fantastic.

I’ve bought a refurbished Dyson (from Woot) before and you have to be really careful to check it over completely when you first get them. Mine had a slight electric smell but I didn’t think much of it, and in under a year it was totally dead, the brushes in the motor were worn down completely and my only option was to try to repair it myself or get a new motor for about the cost of a new vacuum. Had I checked this when I first got it from Woot, I likely would have been able to get a new motor under warranty.

Dyson has a nice warranty but it gets incredibly expensive if you miss that window. It’s only 6 months (or it was when I went through this). Good luck! These are great vacuums but I’m jaded by my experience.

I ended up with a refurbished Shark that I picked up on Woot for ~$35 that I’ve been using ever since. Fantastic vacuum.

I have owned a few Dysons, including this model. I have never been particularly impressed with any of them. This one in particular is the biggest turd I have EVER owned!! Brush works when it wants to, which is not often, and there is always something cracking or breaking or so it seems.

SHARK ALL THE WAY BABY!!!