Dyson Ball Multifloor 2 Upright Vacuum

Dyson Ball Multifloor 2 Upright Vacuum

What does factory reconditioned mean? Scratches,dents? Is it used reconditioned or new reconditioned?

2 Likes

Are there dents and scratches on this one?

2 Likes

Is this machine washable? Can I tumble dry it on low? Is this dishwasher safe? What’s the middle name of the robot that factory reconditioned this? Did the robot wear gloves? If I buy this for $3 less on some other Amazon owned website may I still complain here? Does it come in teal? Will this improve my performance?

@Williamdavi did I miss any? You’re a bad influence.

3 Likes

You have to call @ThunderThighs a dick and rude when she tries to help and then complain that the shipping estimate is way to long out and then complain when you receive it that something wasn’t included that wasn’t supposed to be included and then tell everyone to stay away. You’ll learn one day

1 Like

Nah. I love TT. She’s the best.

2 Likes

3 Likes

The rest of the woot staff are pretty good too… but they’re not TT.

Narf! I’ve missed your cat shirts.

2 Likes

@Williamdavi Why is it that occasionally he/she seems to do such good things. Ex: Posting that 4K mothership coupon for us all yesterday. Than he/she pisses no let’s be honest he fu<k$ it all up the next minute with his bad, negative, demeanor. I’m not sure if this person is mentally stable or just acts out for attention. Would someone close by that thinks they know them please go evaluate and get back to us.

Are you asking @Williamdavi or are you talking about him?

1 Like

See, broken English replies to my posts are common I guess

You predicted it.

1 Like

I just finished reading that post and can’t stop chuckling now. It makes zero sense

I don’t know why he/she does this. It sounds very crazy. Someone should investigate

The he/she/them part makes it hard to follow.

I think I get what they’re saying. I’m just not sure if they’re asking you or talking about you. But I’m guessing its you except you weren’t the one who first pointed out the 4k code. Or were you? That’s another thing that confuses me.

1 Like

Me too, I definitely didn’t point out the code at all, I just said it works

1 Like

Also, you are kinda nuts. No offense.

1 Like

@pepper114 please complete a full investigation and report back when done. Thanks

I’m offended

You can’t be. I’m totally crazy. I’m not responsible for anything I post. So there.

1 Like