Dyson Ball Multifloor 2 Upright Vacuum

You hurt my feelings. Send me candy to make up for it :wink:

And at this point I donā€™t care what I post. 75% think Iā€™m some random nut who has lost his mind and the other 25% know Iā€™m joking

1 Like

Ok.
It was a valid question.
We all have questioned your mental health.
We like you anyway?

Itā€™s hard to read sarcasm. I think thatā€™s why we have a poop symbol.

1 Like

Iā€™d send you maple cream oreos but I canā€™t find any at the store.

1 Like

From now on assume most of my posts are sarcasm. Iā€™m usually always joking on here

1 Like

No worries. I get it.

1 Like

Sold out at my Walmart too. Damn

If you see the ones in a black bag/box that are shaped like a maple leaf try them. They used to be delicious but Iā€™m having a hard time finding those too.

1 Like

Are you talking about yard waste/leafs?

Cookiesā€¦ although Scooter eats maple leaves. Then he pukes.

1 Like

How does that taste?

Lol
Goodnight Will

1 Like

Goodnight!!!

A little over a year ago, before I found the Oasis that is Woot, my Dyson Ball Animal died after 8 years of faithful service. The motor burned out. So I did what any self respecting cheap-o would do. I YouTubed a tear down video of my model,

ordered a new motor off Amazon

And with 0 appliance repair/electrical experience, I set off to fix my Dyson! I learned:

1. that you should never attempt to test a motor that has not been previously secured to a vacuum (close call with the glass door);

2. that excessive swearing is the key to any repair job; and

3. that if things do not seem to fit back together just right, well thatā€™s what they make extra large zip ties for.

Now I have a (mostly) functional Dyson and the pride of knowing that my wife is only slightly annoyed when she uses it!

So I guess what Iā€™m trying to say isā€¦I donā€™t need a refurbished scratch and dent Dysonā€¦I have my own! (Go ahead @ThunderThighs, scarcastically send me one of these unwanted items, I dare you!)

2 Likes

What does ā€œNewā€ mean?

new

/n(y)oĶžo/

adjective

not existing before; made, introduced, or discovered recently or now for the first time.

ā€œnew crop varietiesā€

Similar:

recently developed

newly discovered

brand new

up to the minute

up to date

latest

current

state-of-the-art

contemporary

present-day

advanced

recent

modern

newly arrived

newborn

novel

fresh

original

unhackneyed

imaginative

creative

experimental

new-fashioned

modernist

newfangled

modish

ultramodern

avant-garde

futuristic

way out

far out

Opposite:

old

existing

old-fashioned

stale

hackneyed

already existing but seen, experienced, or acquired recently or now for the first time.

ā€œher new bikeā€

adverb

newly; recently.

ā€œnew-mown hayā€

GNU is an operating system and an extensive collection of computer software. GNU is composed wholly of free software, most of which is licensed under the GNU Projectā€™s own General Public License.

Itā€™s confirmed his name means a him. This day and age you just never know. About him I thought he gave out the code. Anyways he is nuts usually swearing when something just doesnā€™t go his way. Surprised the moderators allow his post.

Ah I understand now.
Yeah he does that.

1 Like

Sarcasm these days is unexpected since one could get hurt over spilled milk. Usually every time you open your mouth it seems as if someone pissed in your cheerios. So, for now on every time you open your mouthā€¦I will have to tell myself heā€™s joking.

1 Like