Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Vacuum - Purple

Which model number of Dyson is this? Is this the DC50? DC69? or ??

This vacuum not only has zero problem with things like cheerios, I think it’s had as many as me, small rocks that get brought in on shoes, shards of wood from bringing firewood into the house everyday during the winter, etc, etc ,etc. This vacuum gets it all… but watch out, not having a retractable power cord means you may suck that up too.

On top of making your carpets look clean, nothing sucks up the years of dust and dirt built up in your carpet and rugs, that you don’t even know is there.

As this price you can’t go wrong. Had I not just bought one for my parents that was new and mismarked at Lowes, but just a little more than this, I’d be buying one for them.

There’s a reason these are the kings, they truly are the best of the best. If you use any other vacuum now and switch to this, you will be kicking yourself for not having done it sooner. You’ll be disgusted by all the hidden dirt your previous vacuums have left behind. I’ve tried them all, trying to avoid spending the big bucks on a Dyson… big mistake. I wasted more money trying other ones.

Buy it.