Dyson DC14 All Floors Vacuum

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]
http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/29eaebe4-8af9-4924-b56e-bcbdebb643ce.jpg

Dyson DC14 All Floors Vacuum
Price: $139.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Feb 16 to Tuesday, Feb 17) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Dyson DC14 All Floors Vacuum) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Dyson DC14 All Floors Vacuum) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Dyson - Google Shopping DC14 All Floors Vacuum)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
10/21/2014 - $179.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (1 comments)
8/25/2013 - $169.99 - Click To See Discussion (8 comments)
5/23/2013 - $169.99 - Click To See Discussion (31 comments)

7/22/2013 - $169.99 (Woot Plus)
6/10/2013 - $170.00 (Woot Plus)

Very good reviews (4.7 out of 5.0) over at walmart.com

I have had this vacuum for over 6 years. I love it. I paid quite a bit more when I bought it back then. I love it. It is the best vacuum I have ever had, and when broke, I ran over part of it with my car, I just got replacement parts for it and it was as good as new.

If you are in the market for a new, or second (for those with two story houses) vacuum BUY THIS. We have also had one for about 6 years, paid $189 on woot back then and it’s been worth every single penny. It seriously sucks and I love it. It is a bit heavy and if I had a 2 story house I would definitely have two of them. I wouldn’t want to lug it up stairs, but it’s perfectly fine for just vacuuming up crap.

I have had this vacuum for NINE YEARS. I previously went through a vacuum a year running an animal rescue and living with a horde of my own pets.

The only gripes I have with this unit are that the cord has to be taken off to use the hose and one of the pieces that most often gets jammed with stuff (because I use it hard, and pick up things with the hose that probably shouldn’t be picked up at all except by hand) is the ONE tube you can’t take off the unit.

Everything else about it, I love! Easy to empty the bin, everything comes apart for cleaning out clogs except that one piece (grr), filters can be washed, don’t have to adjust the height all the time for different carpets, it does great on both carpeted and bare floors, excellent suction, long cord, decently long hose, the narrow angled piece for the end of the hose has a hole in the side to prevent suctioning the hose to whatever surface you’re cleaning, and the brush is easy to clean when needed. It’s heavy enough that I wouldn’t necessarily want to lug it all over the place all the time, but has an easy to carry handle that balances it so it’s not bad to go up or down stairs. Additionally, since so many parts come off for cleaning, it’s easy to replace parts instead of replacing your whole vacuum (though I haven’t even had to do this in nearly a decade.)

I wooted this model for twice the price in June 2007.

Still going strong.

If you miss out on this vacuum, that sucks, if you score this vacuum then…ahh, never mind.

I agree with what everyone has said already.

IT IS A BEAST! I do have a smallish two floor home and as said above the noted handle is well balanced. It really is shockingly heavy! but does maneuver very well…

I found a YT video showing how to take it apart to clean everything so it runs like new.

Did I mention it is a BEASTLY HEAVY machine?

btw, I have some rugs where the beater seems to be a bit too violent and I often find way too much rug fiber so I often just use it on the hardwood setting.

Just picked up another DC14. Like nowoot4u I bought one in June 2007. It has been, and still is great. It is starting to show it’s age what with the pet hair and kid messes is picked up over the years. How far the woot community has declined since then; the June 2007 Dyson comment board had 1197 comments.

The hoarder in me wants to buy this at this price to have it just in case my other two stop working!

We’ve had our Dyson for 10 years. We love it! Easily the best vacuum we have ever had. Pulling the trigger on this one so we’ll have one on each floor.

I have the Dyson DC14 at home. Always surprised by the actual dirt it picks up. I have three dogs and I use it almost every day to get up hair and anything else they track in. Buy this vacuum if you want something that really gets your floors clean!!!

Was going to order, then got hit with a $5.00 handling fee and a $8.40 tax. And extra $14, doesn’t cut it. I’m out. Not worth the extra $.

Damn! My Shark Navigator that I wooted years ago sucks just as much now as it did then. Dilemma.

This Dyson sure looks sucky, too! Its pretty yellow matches my Pentax Q7 I wooted. That doesn’t suck though.

Gotta pass, sigh.

Got mine from Woot in 2011 for $40 more, came in plain box, looked new and has worked great ever since. Tempted to buy another one at this price for a spare yet the current one shows no sign of failing.

the dilemma

We own two Dysons, this one and the DC17. The DC14 is much better than the 17. The DC17 is always getting clogged both in the hose and in the canister. The DC14 rarely has issues.

how are dyson refurbs? Are they like new?

I bought the total clean version of this back in 2008, and it was a refurb. Everything on the vacuum works perfectly, but the main frame of it cracked at the base and it is losing suction now. No kidding, I have the frame saved on my ebay watch list right now, and this pops up today. Saves me a bunch of work from having to switch all those parts over, and I’ll have all the backups I’ll ever need. Thanks!

Wow! I bought this vacuum (full kit version) from Woot! On june 4, 2007 for $264.00 refurbished. There was 1197 comments on it then with 16 quality posts.
I just bought it again today. My daughter took the old one. It still works great with no maintenance or replacement parts, aside from cleaning the filter.
By the way, my wife brought the Kirby super deluxe Cadillac model into the marriage. Yes, it will cut your hair and make smoothies but, its not as good at vacuuming as the Dyson.
Here is a link to the 07 purchase. Dyson DC-14