Dyson DC14 All Floors Vacuum

i have one!! Great sweeper!! Awesome price!!

edit*

bought mine new… and it’s the one with the ball… sorry I’m no help, but hey, the one with the ball is pretty sweet!!

Definitely check all the things that click and pop. The refurbishment process at Dyson seems to be “If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it.” Even if things are about to break…

Great vacuum, but it’s refurbished and you’re better off buying a new one with a warranty. Ours was amazing on carpet for pet fur, but then we bought a house with hardwood floor and tile only. Doesn’t have that much of a use anymore…

edit: correction, it does come with a 6 month warranty through Dyson and you can pay $30 for a year warranty from woot. However, refurbished items don’t always last as long as they should.

Gives new meaning to the term “First Sucker.”

just bought one… hopefully it was worth it.

It’s Mega Maid. She’s gone from suck to blow.

Waiting for a bag, and what comes up? Something that really sucks!

Someone actually bought three of these!?

Own it and I love it. I think it removes the fillings of my downstair neighbor’s teeth when I use it.

I’m a crazy cat lady and it works really well with pet hair and normal dander. If I had to do it over, I’d still make the purchase for a Dyson.

missed it by an hour buddy

bags are long gone

These are good, but all the units with hoses are a pain because the suction collapses the hose and will almost pick the vacuum off the floor.

I don’t know how any vacuum can have a hose that stores inside but DOESN’T collapse during use, but I thought I’d mention it.

Got this last WO. Factory refurb was very nice. Couldn’t tell (my dear, dear mother) it was refurbished at all.

Besides obviously working great on carpets, it’s a Dyson, these work very, very, well on hard surfaces. Easy to maneuver and great suction. If you need a new vacuum you won’t find a better price.

Excellent review on Amazon:

3 out of 5 stars.

Bought a Cyan one from a prior Wootoff and we love it. Works great at getting our dog hair up out of the carpets, stairs, and furniture.

It’s great. We’ve had one for 4 years and it sucks up huge clumps of fur with no problem. Prior to that, we had a Hoover that broke down after 6 months of furballs.

a sucker is born every minute, and usually it cleans up pet fur and ends up on woot.

Bought mine on woot in September, haven’t used it yet (I have good reason, I’m on the road for work). Two months ago, this model was 199.99 + ship.

I have a new 2 floor house with all wood floors but am getting some area rugs. So…I need a vacuum for mostly wood, some rugs and easy to carry up and down stairs. Is this the one to get? Are the “ball” Dysons (or something else) better?

Actually, this model doesn’t even have the uni-ball.