Dyson DC14 All Floors Vacuum

Never mind. I refreshed the page and it went fine. Whew!

Bought this vacuum almost 4 years ago… it is still going strong in a household with 3-5 large dogs and 3 teenage boys.

okay, good.
what kind of page were you getting? did it say “yikes!”?

Anyone have this issue with Woot not giving a damn about the fact that I shipped a $180 order to the wrong address by accident? I’m getting a flat out “screw you” from this customer service representative saying that my order is “too far along” to cancel or re-do the address, despite this Sellout being less than 24 hours old and they’re not going to ship anything until the event is over.

You can clearly see that this is awaiting shipping, if it was in transit I could see why changing an address midway would be troublesome, but I can’t even cancel the order! As an Amazon subsidiary (a company that can allow you to cancel, re-do your shipping address, and even re-route your package in transit) I find this insanely unacceptable.

Bought this same vacuum in white from Woot 6 years ago for over $200. this is adeal if you want a Dyson. Still working fine.

Just learn there is a second filter (post motor) that Dyson doesn’t tell you about. Plan on replacing it even if the the other one is still fine after years of use.

I know it’s hard to understand, but you have to retune your point of reference. This isn’t being shipped from a small store through a manual process, your order has probably been pulled and is sitting in a physical queue with thousands of other items to be loaded on a truck. The double edged sword of Amazon’s (and pretty much every other large online retailer) quick shipping and low prices is that it doesn’t do exceptions very well. You’re essentially asking for them to spend significant labor and disruption to the line. Hopefully it will all work out, but it’s a reminder to carefully review your order on checkout. Don’t think I don’t feel for you. It’s happened to me and it is a pain, but it’s just the world we live in and doesn’t reflect poorly on Amazon (woot).

edit - Also, $180 isn’t $180 of profit to Amazon.

I have 3 dyson vacuums and love them all!

Bought this vacuum two years ago. Works well, but the right wheel is falling off.

I bought one of these back in July for $180. Like everyone else says, it’s pretty great. I would certainly buy again.

sorry for the frustration. i know it’s a hassle to get this rectified.
unfortunately, the way things process here means it’s tough for us to cancel when an item has already reached a certain point. it means halting procedures and sorting through tons of information.

it’s a cumbersome task that’s difficult for us to tackle.

but i know that doesn’t fix the problem, and i know it probably doesn’t make you feel any better. what i can tell you is that - even though it might take longer than we’d all prefer - we will do what we can to resolve the situation.

apologies again.

suckers for that British accent, they could sell a door knob for sliding doors and we would line up for it

Good day mate!

Just received mine today! This one is garbage. Brush won’t turn. 3HOURS WITH DYSON AND ALL THEY TOLD ME IS CALL WOOT. I CAN’T FIND A PHONE NUMBER FOR WOOT HOPEFULLY THEY CAN REPLY FASTER THAN 3 HOURS.