Dyson DC15 The Ball All Floors Bagless Upright Vacuum

The ULTIMATE Information Post

Dyson DC15 The Ball All Floors Bagless Upright Vacuum
$319.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Dyson DC15 The Ball All Floors Bagless Upright Vacuum

Appropriate look given that Transformers got so big…

I’ve got the DC17, Dyson makes a kick ass vacuum. Definately worth the extra cash over a “regular” vacuum.

A $300+ vacuum cleaner? This is a joke, right?

starting the week off in style, i see… interesting selection… check useful linkage for the comparison links… as is usually the case, i’d bet this is a great deal… and i’d probably be right… anyone disagree?

refurbished junk. good vacuum, but a junkie woot

refurbished…crap crap crap…
of course this post will be removed shortly…so.

it’s still crap

Dyson rules…this isn’t much of a deal though…kohls has the dc7 for this price

I need a new vacuum, but do i need this one? Is this a good one. Whats with the ball?

Are they really any better than Hoovers or other lower-priced models?

Froogle

http://www.google.com/products?q=Dyson+DC15&btnG=Search+Products

Not a bad woot at all, especially with the 5 dollar shipping

Hmm I don’t think i’ll get this. A little expensive for a vacuum. The maids are only $300 a week.

wow, my mom bought this a few weeks ago for well over 600 dollars…great deal on here today

Its a hell of a vacuum I had one at my old place. But dont need one at this time.

hard wood floors…i sweep. plus i wouldn’t spend this much on a thing that sucks crap off the ground. to do so must be the definition of lunacy.

I got a refurbished one at Costco and it sucks. And not in the good way.

If you want a Dyson you have to get a new one.

I say this everytime a Dyson is offered. IF you have never used one, Know everything you have read/heard is true. Best you could own. We have a purple one previously offered from woot!

YES MAC compatible.
YES VISTA compatible.

Now buy and cleanup those pringles your roomba misses.

Dysons are great. If you don’t have one yet, buy one. It’s the only thing that picks up dog fur. I have the purple one and my sister has the yellow one.

Dyson DC15 All Floors "The Ball " with FREE Multi-Angle Brush “Brand New” Factory Direct Price Reg. $535.00
Sale $434.00
Free Shipping