Dyson DC17 Animal Cyclone Upright Vacuum

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Dyson DC17 Animal Cyclone Upright Vacuum
$359.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Dyson DC17 Animal Cyclone Upright Vacuum

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Product Website

DC17 Animal Remanufactured page

Dyson parts for DC17 Animal

the reviews are really good. 92 outof 100 on average.
http://alatest.com/reviews/vacuum-reviews/dyson-dc17-absolute-animal/po3-61933103,340/

If you can handle the DC14, Costco has it for sale for $289.99. On Black Friday, they’ll give you an extra $70 off of that. (Limit 5)

sits in corner with popcorn and waits for slew of “this sucks” comments

Previous Woot for DC-17 All-Floor

423 reviews at Amazon

froogled

My former roommate’s mother owns a dyson. When we got our apartment, the peoples we were subleasing from owned a dog and never vacuumed. There was pet hair everywhere, really nasty. After emptying the bin ten times, this thing, with the help of a little baking soda, made the carpet good as new.

Warning though, if there is any loose carpeting, it’ll pull it up. Yep, its that strong.

Price wise, this doesn’t seem like a deal. Shame, too. Looks like a great vacuum.

Have the earlier version of this Vac…it’s fantastic.

The James Dyson commercial is a gem too.

“I just think things should work prop-a-lee” -James Dyson, inventor, British dude, millionaire.

Honestly, I bought one of these one time and then returned it. I then purchased a “clone” from Hoover, paid $400 less and it was as good as this thing. Long term, no idea, but this is waaaay too expensive for a vacuum.

This is a Phenomenal Vacuum. Though you can find them refurbished for about $199. I bought mine in April and it is going strong.

Consumer Reports doesn’t rate this exact model (subscription required), unfortunately, but rates similar Dysons “very good” but not better than other upright vacuum cleaner brands.

nice vacuum, only if u had the money :frowning:

“Air expelled from a Dyson has up to 150 times less mold and bacteria than the air you breathe”

Holy crap! What the heck am I breathing???

Dyson is the only vacuum to have if you have dogs, or kids. Best. Vacuum. EVER.

Target will have this on Black Friday, DYSON DC17 $269…

Heads up.

Here’s the manual

I just stopped in to say this sucks.