Dyson DC21 Stowaway Canister Vacuum

LOL

Thank you Woot, this is awesome. I left at 8:30 to move the car across the street, and not finding another place to park, needed to sit in the car until 10 – and I missed nothing at all. (Of course, given what we’ve been seeing in this woot-off, it’s arguable whether missing a dozen items would have been much of a loss, either!)

It’s on the back of the Prius

I want that.

I have had a ton of different brands of vacuums and the Dyson beats them all! It is amazing how much it piks up compared to the other brands. Just a phenominal buy!

99.99% of the purchases both my husband and I make are discussed before they are made. We happen to live in one of the most expensive places in the US, and adding $200+ for a vacuum when we have a fully functioning one already just wouldn’t be prudent.

Now if the state of AK would just give me my PFD already, then I’d be on that like flies on … well… carp!

OK…I bought one…was able to take a shower…drive to work…goof around for awhile…and log back in…

and it’s STILL HERE???

ugh!

Ooooh…it’s bouncing!

Great sales pitch… You really want that Quality post huh?

I get whatever I want, but I don’t really want that much. Plus, I don’t ask, I just buy. I have a lucky husband, huh?

I got the DC25 refurbished six months ago. Did not work when I got it. They had to replace the “rusted” vacume head. It was a pain, but under warrenty. Six weeks later I have my vac back and have loved it. Vaccuming still sucks! But it is Dyson is top notch.

british allergy association? they famously have no standards. that’s where all second rate vacuum cleaners get “certified”

Now that is a Quality Post.

What exactly does it mean to have a “quality post”?

I have the Dyson Purple Monster and I love it. The standard joke in the house is “can you believe how much this thing picked up?”. LOL I asked my husband if I could get this one too but he said no! Let’s see…husband/vacuum, vacuum/husband. I wonder who will win.

There went the siren!!! Almost gone!

And me…I got rid of my husband…ok, granted it wasn’t so I could fund my woot-addiction…but the result is still the same. :wink:

Who’s modding right now? I think that one deserves a quality post, too.

Uh, oh. I smell another politically charged debate headed this way…

oh wait, that’s just the odor of this woot still reeking.

Ouch.

Just lookin’ for some change…