Dyson DC22 Turbinehead Canister Vacuum

Here’s to hoping there’s only one

This one really sucks…

wow that sucks woot. ive been on here for 24 hrs and no bandolier of carrots :*(

Newb.

I believe the record is six days.

at least this is new…i guess

Alright, Woot. Good plan. Now that everyone’s gone, you can give me some Beautiful, Orange Cows now.

Either that, or I guess I should start doing my homework. Sigh. Another day wasted stalking woot, another night devoted to endless studying…

TWO!

Owning a Dyson anything would be nice. In for 3 once i have a spare $1000 lying around. Then I’d just have to work on getting a mansion and three wives…

So…is Woot trying to tell us something by first posting something that lubricates, and then something that sucks…right around the time when most of us would be expecting a bundle of candy?

somebody buy the other one

Is it just me, or has the WQ (Woot Quality) gone way down since the merger?

not really one to complain but WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MONKEYS?

I’ll think about buying one in the morning when I get up. I’m sure it will still be here, unless I can choose between three versions of $400 power sprayers by that time. A very disappointing woot-off.

Pros: Officially a 2-day wootoff, Vacuum looks friggin badass, and I have some time to sleep now.

Cons: I don’t have $300+ to throw away on a vacuum, and my eco canteen makes scary noises.

Goodnight, Wooters!

… and I was so wrong! :slight_smile: