Dyson DC24 All-Floors Vacuum

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Dyson DC24 All-Floors Vacuum
$199.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Finally the Dysons start rolling in! GO WOOT!

Vaccum?

Finally something new!!

Que comments on how Dyson sucks.

finally sold the subs :slight_smile:

Dyson’s got the biggest…ball of them all!

From one woot-off killer to another.

We love our Dyson - we have the original DC07 - but I would not recommend getting this one - the DC24 - unless you are looking for a small, second vacuum. This is too small to use as your primary vacuum and most of us do just fine with only one vacuum in the house.

I like my Dyson…

Mr. Woot Person, won’t you please sell me a hand-held Dyson?

Pleeeeessssee?

Can anyone comment on warranty/reliability for these refurbs? Is this the result of one guy in a shed cleaning these up or are these factory refurbs?

Thanks!

Buy it! I purchased this same vacuum last time on Woot, and it’s been PERFECT for my little apartment. I have a little one year old too, and I don’t have to worry about the vacuum dirtying up the air after use. Highly recommend!

worst woot off ever. I think we’ve all gotten to the point where we’ve bought all this crap already, so they last forever. WOOT, how many vacuums do you really think you can sell?

If I finally buy one of these will you stop selling them for good?

Why is it though, everytime I get something from here thats ‘refurbished’, it really means, old used and broken. So far almost everything Ive gotten from here that is refurbished has been junk.

previous woot

previous woot

previous woot

all refurbs, all the same price

Has Dyson service coverage for 6 months, so thinking Dyson did the refurb…

I had a refurb Dyson and it lasted me 3 years, still worked when I gave it away because I didnt have room in my car when I moved to a different state.

I purchased a refurbished Dyson from here and it arrived in like new condition.

Mine was a refurb and it could have been mistaken as new. It was even packaged as new. Dyson themselves remanufacture them