Dyson DC24 All-Floors Vacuum

This sucks more then the sub blew.

We just got a Dyson about two weeks ago. Our old vac was a Windtunnel. I had to empty the bin three times the first time I cleaned with it. I couldn’t believe all of the stuff this vac found in the carpet vs our old vac.

We bought one of these a few weeks ago, DC24. I love it beyond reason. Enough that I no longer avoid vacuuming, which is really saying something. The cord is a little short and the hose is a little stiff, but I expect this to be the beginning of a long, clean and healthy relationship.

Thanks very much, nkull!

Would this be light enough for a wood floor

this is gonna take a looooong time.

And here we have another 200 dollar vaccuum…how many do we need?
I’m still using the $56 special I got from Target; the only thing that lasted through all the clothing tags my kids would throw on the floor when they were growing up!

I see what you did there.

anyone have any luck using this on tile floors?

Dyson Vacuums suck! I couldn’t resist. Sorry.

Got the DC-33 refurb last month for same price. Submitted warranty online and received 5 year warranty response from Dyson. Maybe original owner did not register it. Looks and acts like spanking new so far ! Very happy !

Thanks Woot for giving me time to get some work done.

Picked this up in the wootoff before Christmas. I like it overall, but not a good choice for anyone who has shag carpet or area rugs. The profile is so low that it just pushes a lot of larger particles around, and you need to use the hose to suck them up. Kind of a pain.

Yes it has a button you push to turn off the brush head, and then you can use it on hard floors.

This item SUCKS more then the subwoofer!!!

I’ve purchased several reburbs here, computer, GPS, Dyson, etc. and all have been virtually impossible to distinguish from new. All have worked perfectly and all are still going strong. Maybe I just lead a charmed life, but I wouldn’t hesitate to buy more…

Just sayin’…

Got a refurb DC33 from woot. love it.

Potty break!

One really has to wonder why in the world there are so many refurbished Dysons…

Either they break often, or purchasers quickly realize they have been ripped off and return it.

I bought this Dyson refurbished 2 years ago. It arrived like NEW… & it is still going strong. We LOVE IT! I think I paid more but it is worth every penny! I love how handy the attachments are. I would highly recommend this product! LOVE IT!!!