Dyson DC24 Blueprint Limited Edition

I have had “the animal” for years. No repairs, EVER!. This has the same motor and great design, and as a bonus, it is lighter. Best vacuum we have ever owned. You won’t regret it and will breathe better (it is great for asthma/allergy sufferers). It is amazing how much “stuff” it gets off carpets and area rugs. The filter is a thing of beauty. They send two and they are indestructible.

During a drywall project, the filter became caked in white. A quick wash and was ready to go the next day. The extra filter allowed for the job to be done without having to wait.

Can you tell I love my Dyson? Well worth the initial investment and no further expense for years on end.

PEACE

I have hardwood floors, will this work on hardwood? Does it vacuum up dog hair?

we have 3 indoor dogs.

we just moved into a new house, and honestly need a good vacuum, my wife is yelling at me daily! the 99$ walmart one just isnt doing well

I thought it seemed vaguely familiar…

Yes, the above poster was correct. This is roughly half the power and nearly half the size of the full size 25 and 27’s. Probably more for a part time user (think apartment). For a full sized home with lots of carpet, probably not so good.

I work for Target and just thought I’d say that these ARE NOT likely to be at your local store. They went on clearance about a month ago. Every store in Ohio is out of them, I know that for sure. Most stores only had maybe 20 of them to begin with.

After the 1555 miles, does the ball fall apart? i see it ripping and wobbling like the bad grocery carts. does dyson sale replacement balls?

looking for a long-term vacuum this time. as stated before i have a 99$ one, and that is about the 3rd 99$ in 2years.

How is the dust bin on this vacuum? Is it small where I am going to have to empty it every time I vacuum, or can it go a few times without filling up?

The woot off was fun, but Target has these for $214 marked down from $309.

The regular DC24 Dyson Ball comes with a standard set of accessories.

The animal edition DC24 Dyson Ball comes with the powered pet hair hand tool brush plus standard accessories.

The blueprint edition DC24 Dyson Ball comes with the flat floor attachment designed for hardwood/tile/linoleum, etc plus the standard set of accessories.

They are each a different color. That’s about it.

DC24 had a few design flaws that were cured in the DC25… I ended up with the DC25, and it’s great! my wife’s friend got a DC24 ball and hates it… gotta say our DC25 works a ton better!!!

This one looks like it comes with the barefloor attachment. It looks similar to what I use on bare floors. You flip the wand and attach the head and you have an electric broom that does a great job on bare floors, I use it in the bathrooms to vacuum behind the commode.

If you are looking for something really cheap for bare floors, there is a broom with a flat head (wide) that comes with a microfiber towel (washable and reusable) and you can use it dry to pick up dirt and dust or damp to shine and clean your wood floors (Home depot and Lowe’s carry these)

PEACE

Hmmmm, they don’t even have the DC24 Blueprint on thier website. Now THAT’S limted.

I guess I’m cool with a ReWootOff’d item. (but did it really need to be the Dyson again…really??)
Just make sure the Glowing Golf Balls get another go around. I was sleeping 48 hours ago when they were offered.

Next: Monkey or $649 Steak Knives (really SHARP!)

Check out the Consumer Reports link I posted above. Among other things, it says “In our tests, the DC24 excelled at cleaning bare floors.”

What a great gift for my wifes birthday or even Mothers day!

Is there a way to have my wifes name engraved in it?

Would my 80ish year old technology/complexity illiterate grandma be able to use this?

My Dad is THE hardest person to find gifts for ever! I was THRILLED when they had the glowing golf balls a few months before X-mas. He was so surprised at the novelty item he’ll likely never use. They got a good laugh. Who knows, we get lots of fog in the Bay Area, maybe he will use them. I can attest that both my cat and two year old nephew were enthralled by the glowing red orbs!!! :slight_smile:

We use a Eureka MightyMite on hardwood and tiles a lot. It’s not in the Dyson’s class, but it does a decent job. Then again, if you’re looking for a supersucker, you want the Dyson Ball that Woot offered earlier.

Yes, it’s small. It’s a tradeoff - for its small size and light weight.