Dyson DC25 All Floors Ball Vacuum

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Dyson DC25 All Floors Ball Vacuum
$289.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Great, now all you people can STFU about woot not offering a Ball type model.

$379 with free shipping is lowest…

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=Dyson+DC25+All+Floors+Ball+Vacuum&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=12260473139072994218&sa=X&ei=AhpLTrGaKoXgsQKO3sy3CA&ved=0CHUQ8wIwAg#

Im too lazy for this thing. Bring on another ROOMBA

AI can’t believe I am enjoying my good buzz for all these buzz-kill deals :frowning:

Ditto…bring on the Roomba

this vaccum kicks butt! I bought one on moofi about 6 months ago and its made vaccuming a pleasure. :slight_smile:

I have one of these. Got it here, at woot.com. Paid $200 +$5 shipping for mine.

Woot Woot!

A Roomba with a ball? That’s the opposite of a hamster ball that leaves things behind.

Here is what I can tell about wooters based on the ads that show up on the homepage. They lose their keys often, buy computers and like pawprint jewelry.

Best vacuum ever! Cant go wrong for this price.

Is there any difference between the DC25 All Floors and the Animal version besides the color of the ball?

Of course you can go wrong… it’s a refurb. Which is concerning as there is a refurbed dyson every woot off. Anyone got a dud yet?

Way too many reburbished Dysons, Roombas and Vizios! “Refurbished” items should be a clue. I have dyson - overpriced and definitely overrated! Why buy someone elses problems?

My wife and I actually argue about who gets to use the Dyson.

(Evidently, we have no life.)

this thing sucks! ; )

Well played sir, well played

Sucks balls, unless I’m misreading this…

Bought one of these a couple of years ago from Woot. Loved it so much I purchased a DC-17 Absolute Animal from Woot when they offered it a few months later & gave the Ball to my lady friend!

Best vacuum in the world!