Dyson DC25 Multi-Floor Vacuum - 2 Colors

Is it wrong to want to buy one so we don’t have to lug the other one up and down stairs?

How loud are Dyson’s? Are they comparable to a normal vacuum? I realize that “normal vacuum” isn’t easily defined, but our dirt devil seems quite loud.

Bought a silver / red DC25 a couple weeks ago from woot FOR FIFTY BUCKS MORE!

This is a stellar deal folks.

Perfectly acceptable. Trust me, I’m an anonymous internet poster.

I don’t own a Dyson but that’s just because I bought a pair of Shark Navigator refurbs from Woot awhile back. One for upstairs, one for down.

We have one of these and its much quieter than our other vacuum which is a shark

I have had a shark, Dyson, and a Kirby. The newer Dysons are pretty quiet. These models are quieter than the shark for sure.

I think Dyson owns Woot!

…First world problems…

I have the DC24, which I bought through woot several years ago. I wish I had held out for the DC25. The DC24 is GREAT, but I have to empty it after vacuuming each room. The DC25 is just bigger and would allow us to go longer before emptying it. Dysons rule, er, suck… Whatever.

In for 1.

I bought a reconditioned Dyson 8 years ago… still works as well as ever. (But it is large(r) and heavy(r)… thus - another Woot purchase!)

“Animal” doesn’t refer to the sucking power, it is just the extra attachment package. Real sucking power is measured with Airwatts.
DC25-220 Airwatts
DC33-240 Airwatts
DC41-235 Airwatts
This deal has a lot of sucking power for the money.

I bet these suck! Get it?

These suck! Sorry couldn’t resist.

Actually, have had one for several years and love it. Strong and great on carpet or bare floors.

Also picked up one of the battery handheld DC35 which is also great!!

Sucking fantastic! Avoid face usage

Just got mine (purple) yesterday and now I keep looking for an excuse to vacuum. This thing isn’t designed- it’s engineered!

Now I’ve gotta freecycle my old vacuum

Best vacuum I’ve every used. It’s actually kind of fun to vacuum now, which really messes with my head and the “I hate housework” attitude I’ve spent a lifetime cultivating.

(mine’s purple and I did receive the extra attachment)

I have had mine for over a week and it came to me broken. Actually a piece is just not there and it causes issues when trying to use the vacuum. Anyway Woot’s customer service is not all that great when you are in a situation like this. Don’t think just because Amazon owns them you will get the same level of customer service if you need to exchange an item. I am sure it will be resolved eventually but the only way to contact them is by e-mail and their responses are just questions. Then it takes 2 to 3 days for a response and each time you send the email it gives you a new case number. It is a great vacuum if I hold my hand over the whole made by the missing piece.

I’m sorry for the problem. You have a Dyson warranty. Have you contacted them? They will have the part and can send it to you.

In the meantime, I’ll add you to my afternoon report so they can look into it.