Dyson DC25 Upright Ball Vacuum

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Dyson DC25 Upright Ball Vacuum
$279.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Dyson DC25 Upright Ball Vacuum

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Umm. It’s $40 cheaper here…

Extrememly positive reviews on Amazon (http://tr.im/ibuP)

We’re talking like… 4.6135 stars out of 5

Yellow… Why can’t it be the purple one? Maybe I’ll buy some spray paint?

I found it for $239.30.

Great woot. thanks!

DC25 is a great product. Lots of positive reviews on Buzzillions

$239.99 with free shipping here:

Sorry, maybe next time woot!

No, it’s not.

Ah, it’s going to be a Dyson day, there are only 2 types of people in the world, those who love dyson and those who hate them, and those who’ve never heard of them and those that can’t count.

I love mine, it’s great, even have the hand held root. Dyson support has been helpful and sent a replacement charging cradle when mine went bad. I’ve never had a problem with my full size. I don’t have the ball, and don’t want the ball. it tends to get squirly on the straight aways.

Im still pissed I bought a Dyson, cheap plastic piece of suck.

I’ve never used a Dyson vacuum before, are they really all that great? I have used the fancy Dyson hand dryers before, and I was highly impressed. Dyson Airblade Hand Dryer demonstration and review - YouTube

Check out the Product website

I am in for one!

we waited til 12:14 for this!!! i have used those things, and they SUCK!!! they are heavy as hell, The hose thing on the one i used was immpossible to figure out. I hate dyson, and i personally think that you can stear corners fine with 4 fixed wheels, i have been doing it since i was 8.

Um, yes it is.

Item Price in USD: $335.02

Can anyone tell me how well these compare to a Rainbow or Thermax?

Did you actually try to order it from there? I was trying to check shipping costs and here is the message I got:

At this point you can not complete payment and purchase on our site. We have an internal error, and can not accept orders.
Estimated time to repair: 31 days

Please do not email us at this time, we are aware of the problem.

WE ARE NOT TAKING NEW ORDERS AT THIS TIME.

This is a piece of CRAP! I have a DC25 and would give it to you for a dollar! (plus $350 shiping! - I am pissed, not stupid!) I get static shocks when using it, it does not pick up as advertised & “never loses suction” EQUALS “we blow it back in your FACE!”

I bought one of these @ Costco. It got returned. It made lots of squeeking. It wasn’t the ball, but rather the brush housing. I called Dyson (which have fantastic CS), and the person told me that I should have purchased the DC17 (Animal). I’ve had that for three years now without a hitch.