Dyson DC25 Upright Ball Vacuum

Froogle’s best is $239

Not terribly impressed, woot.

The rainbow is about the same as far as not losing air flow due to clogging bags, but you have to deal with the water sludge. If you like the canister style of the rainbow, Dyson does have a new model that is similar and it won’t cost you $1500. I was once a rainbow dealer, nice machines but not worth the price.

Thermax I’ve never dealt with.

I’m going to be honest here:

I’m a bit confused by the links to arabscarf.com… I think it’s a bit odd that a Hookah seller is selling a Dyson vacuum

No, it’s not.

"
At this point you can not complete payment and purchase on our site. We have an internal error, and can not accept orders.
Estimated time to repair: 31 days

Please do not email us at this time, we are aware of the problem.

WE ARE NOT TAKING NEW ORDERS AT THIS TIME."

still takes you to http://www.arabscarf.com/items/1916_DYS-UVC-DC25ALLFLOORSIRON-SY and as it says in the description. "Item Price in USD: $335.02 "

Ah yes…Stand corrected. Ahh, oh well!

I dont have this particular model, but i do own a Dyson. It is the best vacuum I have ever bought. It sucks up darn near everything! Sure they may be a little bit more pricey, but it does the job right the first time. Instead of burning through cheap vac after cheap vac, buy a dyson. You’ll be happy you did.

YOu know that is the samething ducan told me about there grills Buy your first grill last well they lied it is rusted though.

Always consider the tense of a dependent verb in relation to the time expressed upon which it depends. Unless you own a Dyson…

Whoah, that’s the tallest Roomba I’ve ever seen. Weird woot.

Fine Print*
Item Price in USD: $335.02

bought the DC18 Slim on here a few months ago, it’s been amazing.

but it didn’t come with the attachments and I ended up stuck in an infinite loop of woot telling me to call Dyson and Dyson telling me to call woot.

i understand woot’s side as the reseller, afterall it’s not like they’re personally refurbing and packing the boxes and would thus be responsible for the missing parts and have the components on hand to ship me. Dyson on the other hand being the manufacturer presumably refurbing/packing the boxes with parts on hand would only offer to SELL me replacements and nothing else.

so buyer beware: great vac, terrible customer service.

6 month warranty…I’ll definetly pass.

well, a ducan is not a dyson :stuck_out_tongue:

Dysons are the best vac’s :slight_smile:

Hard to believe no one’s exploded over the “AirWatt” thingy yet…

According to THIS NERDY PAGE, airwatts are a Dyson invention. Also, a poor one, when comparing other vacuums to the Dyson… Oh hell - since I know you’re lazy…

I have a Dyson bagless cyclonic knock-off and I love it.

Actually, those prices are for international buyers. To be honest, though, I wouldn’t trust that site very much, so it’s a moot point anyway. :wink:

EDIT: Bah, they might be shipping from the UK, so the int’l rates might apply to US. Still doesn’t really matter, since their order system’s borked.

I was a pro-housekeeper and LOVED it when clients had Dysons. THEY are wonderful!

$285 for a REFURB vacuum cleaner? Tell me, can it also do card tricks and make margaritas?

GOOGLED it for 239.00 at scarf and co.

Thank you :). A Rainbow saleswoman was over at my house a few months ago and didn’t really have an answer for that. And the Rainbow didn’t beat the Thermax…it was pretty much the same. The great thing about the water type vacuums (at least with Thermax that I know of) is that you can clean up liquid spills. The Thermax sucked up a huge toilet leak I came home to one day. They’re about half the price of a Rainbow.