Dyson DC26 - Blue

**Item: **Dyson DC26 - Blue
Price: $179.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Dyson DC26 - Blue)

[Search Google](Dyson - Google Shopping DC26 - Blue)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/19/2013 - $179.99 (Woot-off) - 0 comment(s)
5/21/2013 - $199.99 (Woot-off) - 5 comment(s)
4/24/2013 - $199.99 (Woot-off) - 5 comment(s)
4/4/2013 - $199.99 - 17 comment(s)

7/2/2013 - $179.99 (Woot Plus)
6/10/2013 - $180.00 (Woot Plus)
5/14/2013 - $200.00 (Woot Plus)

How many refurbished Dysons can a populous absorb? Doesn’t everyone that ever even thought of wanting one have one by now?

So this time, it comes with the floor tool? Tempted. I have the purple animal and I love it but it’s really hard to do the stairs properly.

And I’m sure this has been asked a zillion times, but these haven’t all been broken, just returned for whatever reason, right? I bought the “refurbished” Animal and it was brand-new and hasn’t given me any trouble in 5 years.

One of these days I’ll finally buy one of these things.

Here’s a TechCrunch Review of the DC26 from back in 2010.

swim friday

Many refurbs are because of buyers remorse. They quickly realize the performance doesn’t justify spending $500 on a vacuum.

cleaning

Absolutely Fabulous [Friday]

What is up with the friday comments?

Yanking the mods’ chains, I guess. You’d think people would have something better to do.

“The Optimus Prime’s prostate!” Hahahahahaha! I really should start writing again…I wonder if the warden would give me a pencil and paper…

Sorry about some of the posts being deleted. I looked at the first one in the deleted list and chose this one:

Why apologize? I thought we were supposed to be discussing the products being offered, not just wasting bandwidth with unrelated one-word comments. Let me know if I am making too much sense for this thread.

Onamonapea Friday

You obviously missed the “Woot-Lib” memo. People were posting things in response to the Woot-Lib request, and posting in the comments, as told. Unfortunately, some of the posts were deleted accidentally. If you look at some of today’s (Friday) items, you can see the wonderful woot-libed descriptions. No need to be rude to everyone just because you missed out on the fun.