Dyson DC28 Animal Upright Vacuum

how much woot
would a woot off off
if a woot off
could woot off?

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkqvJQCzf9vuKAhdPMV7ElbHxio5bl9KrJ17XBEK8oHib4i4X8aA

Will this animal vacuum clean up rabbits, or will it only fit hamsters?

Ugh, this could take a while… it’s not even the ball! Decent vacuum though if you don’t have stairs in your home that require vacuuming (it’s heavy!), I got a refurbed one at Big Lots a few years back.

I’m really starting to dislike song parodied write-ups.

I’ve seen far too many of them lately.

Upright? Out of sight!

the yellow bar hasnt budged at all :frowning:

I keep thinking I want a new Dyson, then I realize that my original Dyson DC07 is still running fine after 9 years of use. Note I have 2 long haired cats, a dog and 3 kids under the age of 9. If you think you need a new vacuum you can’t go wrong with a Dyson, they are worth the extra money.

Don’t worry, it’s not that silly vacuum with the ball!

picked one of these up two weeks ago at deals.woot. It’s heavy, but is so awesome.

It is nice to see that all those years of drumming finally got Animal his own vacuum. Congrats to you my friend.

REAL animal vacuum

http://cache.heraldinteractive.com.nyud.net/blogs/news/working_stiff/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/wilmavac.GIF

I own this one, and it indeed rocks. Please buy it up so we can move on.

Dynson’s are amazing Vacuums, I wish I had the money to buy this one.

1. Does this work with Linux?

2. This sux! :slight_smile:

Warranty is a FAIL, I’ll go with a 5yr warranty on a new one for $337 @ Kohls.

Bought this version a couple of years ago, refurbed, here on woot. It works great, but it is heavy, if you have stairs consider something else.

This thing is great for parties… it’s an animal.

Great deal. The only objection I’ve seen by some is they want the Dyson Animal only with the ball for this price.

I wonder if they would buy it if it had the ball. Some people just need to complain and don’t spend.

I’ve had a Dyson for years. And they last forever! Worth the money if you have pets, or even if you don’t. I see this as an investment in housekeeping!