Dyson DC33 Multi Floor Vacuum - Blue

no bag of crap?

Take a look at some great reviews (in yellow) Here

It looks very high tech. Is it compatible with my Mac?

**Item: **Dyson DC33 Multi Floor Vacuum - Blue
Price: $179.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Refurbished

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Dyson DC33 Multi Floor Vacuum - Blue)

[Search Google](Dyson - Google Shopping DC33 Multi Floor Vacuum - Blue)

I waited up for this?

Many Many great reviews from Hope Depot

[youtube=qVy_WDpLHRM][/youtube]

Nor Brownie of Cannabis. sigh

Keep in mind, although you will be saving 110 dollars over a new one, you also sacrifice the Dyson warranty of 5 years parts and labor for the refurbished warranty of 6 months.

Not worth it in my humble opinion.

Very good reviews (4.5 out of 5.0) over at The O

Happy Birthday Woot! I’m so sad.

Got one 2 years ago and I’m completely satisfied. On arrival it looked like new as far as I could tell, and works flawlessly. Prefer this to the dc43 animal I picked last year because the brush bar on that one is a little too aggressive. I empty the bin with every use, and wash out the filter and ALL the bin parts every 6 mos.

Our birthday isn’t until Friday YO!

I got this a couple months ago and have been satisfied with the performance. I like its modular and light-weight design.

If the “refurb” tag steers you away, it is possible to buy a new yellow version at Kohls. You have to wait and a bit of luck. I once saw these offered like this:

• 20% off the $450 MSRP –> $360
  • Extra 30% off brings it to $252 (Kohlssent this out almost every month)
  • “$10 Kohl’s cash for every $50” offers give you $50 Kohl’s cash

So, it’s possible to get a brand new DC33 at $252 plus $50 in merchandise credit. As I said, you need the timing and a bit of luck to have all those three at the same time, but it’s definitely possible.

When did this change? I’ve had woots bday on my calendar for years. This day used to be full of woot awesomeness…

Edit: scratch that comment. My calendar has the correct date of the 12th. The human in me failed to parse it properly. Carry on not celebrating your birthday.

You might be mistaken good/kind sir/madam.
To the best of my knowledge, July 12th is Woot’s birthday.
This is last year’s Blog post:
http://www.woot.com/blog/post/the-wootathon-24-hours-of-streaming-video-all-birthday-long

We also have some pretty rad stuff scheduled for Friday as well.

So stay tuned! :wink:

EDIT: Awesome non-birthday dancing still commencing.

It’s new straight from Dyson at $299

So, more for us. Myself, I got my refurb DC14 five years ago; didn’t know enough to get a Squaretrade warranty, but it’s still going strong. Got one for my sister 2 years ago, it’s also fine, on a 3 year ST warranty, which is on sale this week for 24.49; this would come to about $210 shipped - still nine dollars less than I paid for my DC14, and this is several generations improved over that one…

OMG, OMG, OMG… A dyson!