Dyson DC33 Multi Floor Vacuum

**Item: **Dyson DC33 Multi Floor Vacuum
Price: $179.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Dyson DC33 Multi Floor Vacuum)

[Search Google](Google DC33 Multi Floor Vacuum)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
5/22/2013 - $199.99 (Woot-off) - 0 comment(s)
3/19/2013 - $179.99 (Woot-off) - 0 comment(s)
2/20/2013 - $179.99 (Woot-off) - 8 comment(s)
1/23/2013 - $199.99 (Woot-off) - 20 comment(s)
12/10/2012 - $199.99 (Woot-off) - 18 comment(s)

1/24/2013 - $200.00 (Woot Plus)
12/21/2012 - $200.00 (Woot Plus)
11/27/2012 - $200.00 (Woot Plus)

Tons of very good reviews (4.5 out of 5.0) over at homedepot.com and walmart.com

Let’s watch a video [youtube=qVy_WDpLHRM][/youtube]

Having bought one of these from Woot recently, I have one issue… because the suction is SO strong you cannot use the hose extended to any length from the main unit. Other than that, this is a great vacuum at this price. Get it.

I am like so over these Dysons! They are like the new Woot! Roombas. Of course that may have something to do with the fact that I have purchased two Dysons over the past two years (The pet hair Dyson and the nifty cordless version). Still working great and loving it. OH well…not sure why I felt compelled to write this…carry on.

Since they seem to have such a large and frequent availability of Dyson (several times a month), couldn’t they make a separate tab for it (like tech! home! sport!, etc.) – so that those of us sick of seeing Dyson woots could see something else :)?

I want the animal one :frowning:

That said, I wouldn’t mind a tab for them :slight_smile:

Got this two times a go from woot. It sucked . So much so that it sucked itself to to carpet and was very difficult to push around. I recommend this for hard surface flooring only. I took the advice from some fellow Wootnicks and got the Shark Professional Lift Away from Costco for 120 bucks with a coupon. I think the normal price is 150 bucks. The Shark is a much better vacuum.

I think there are so many Dysons on Woot because they have so many returns as people subscribe to the hype.

Dyson vacuums are all hype. They have good suction but they are built really cheap…especially the hose, wand and accessories. Buy yourself a used Filter Queen. You will be happy you did.

MEGA SUCKER !!!
Bought a similar model Dyson here around 3 or 4 years ago and love it…only problem is it is sometimes TOO strong !!! it can suck up a carpet if its loose and not well anchored ,like a throw rug but thats minor glitch compared to the plusses …fantastic price for a fabulous machine !!!

I recently purchased cordless Dyson from Woot. I just want people to know that at least for Dyson, Refurbished really means refurbished. Not sure how long it was used, but I can see wear and tear on battery and unit itself, although it was cleaned as well as it can be.

That being said, I’ve regular Dyson I bought new over 6-years ago and works like a charm. Assuming the same with refurbished. However, one should weigh in cost saving as opposed to what they are getting in refurbished Dyson.

There was a really good Reddit Ask Me Anything from a vacuum repair tecnician where he basically said that Dysons are pretty much one of the most unreliable vacuums you could get…

It was actually one of the best AMAs in a long time.

Check with a vac outlet, they do sell extenders and brush pickups with small holes, usually adjustable, to cut down the suction for small items. I have them for my computer keyboards, in order to get the dirt, but not cause any other problems.

I HAVE a used Filter Queen. Make me an offer. Seriously.

My “factory refurbished” Dyson is still going strong after 6 years purchasing from woot - it’s a great vacuum (not hype). Love these.

I have this one, debated between the animal one and this. This model works great with the pet hair. If you have a pet, it still may work for you.

Do not buy referb products from WOOT they do not take the product back. Hunk of money waisted. I purchase allot of products from WOOT not anymore. I am stuck with this broken down vacuum.

I’m sorry to hear that you received a bunk Dyson. They’re normally really wonderful machines.

Have you spoken/written in to Dyson? Most of their products we sell here are offered with a 6 Month Dyson warranty.

Most members who have contacted them have had their issues resolved.

If Dyson isn’t helping you out, please feel free to email into Woot Member Service atsupport@woot.com and let them know what’s going on. They’ll be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you have about your order.

I bought this refurbished model over 7 years ago on woot and it is still going strong. Absolutely no complaints…