Dyson DC33 Multi Floor Vacuum

**Item: **Dyson DC33 Multi Floor Vacuum
Price: $179.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Dyson DC33 Multi Floor Vacuum)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en+%26tbm=shop+%26q=Dyson DC33 Multi Floor Vacuum)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
11/2/2013 - $179.99 - 16 comment(s)
5/22/2013 - $199.99 (Woot-off) - 0 comment(s)
3/19/2013 - $179.99 (Woot-off) - 0 comment(s)
2/20/2013 - $179.99 (Woot-off) - 8 comment(s)
1/23/2013 - $199.99 (Woot-off) - 20 comment(s)

11/8/2013 - $179.99 (Woot Plus)
1/24/2013 - $200.00 (Woot Plus)
12/21/2012 - $200.00 (Woot Plus)
11/27/2012 - $200.00 (Woot Plus)

Tons of very good reviews (4.5 out of 5.0) over at homedepot.com and walmart.com

Let’s watch a video [youtube=qVy_WDpLHRM][/youtube]

Let’s watch a review [youtube=mcEVppitJqk][/youtube]

Solid reviews (4 out of 5 stars) over at samsclub.com

and

Very good reviews (4.5 out of 5.0) over at target.com

We bought our Refurb Dyson from Woot 5 yrs ago and it is still going strong! I bought one last year for our daughter. I will never be Dysonless again! :wink:

Doesn’t the fact that Dysons are alwaysthe showing up as refurb speak to how often they break? Either Woot can’t sell these or Dysons are always breaking creating a continuous supply.

Just a thought.

How many go back due to buyer’s remorse as well? I’d say that number is just as high, if not higher as ones with actual problems.

We bought a refurbed Dyson almost 6 years ago, and the only thing that we’ve had to do is replace the belt, once. Very happy with ours.

I bought this exact model from Woot last July, and the clutch has died, so that the beater bar doesn’t spin and the it makes a extremely loud ratcheting sound. We’ll see if Dyson honors the warranty. This is not an uncommon problem with some Dyson models.

Picked up one of these (DC14 version) 2 years ago on Woot and it has been the best vacuum I’ve owned. I have four cats, a messy 5yo anda wife with lots of long hair and the Dyson does a great job of picking everything up on both the carpet and wood floors. Using this twice+ per week for nearly 2 years and no problems.

Bought one of these from Woot about six months ago. I am very happy with my purchase. I have a lot of carpet and a gerbil who thinks it is her job to empty her cage onto the floor. My vacuum gets a regular workout!

So, how easy is it to remove all the hair from the brushbar? The vacuum I have now is a pain to detach the brushbar so I can untangle all the hair.

My parents bought a DC33 (brand new) when the model first came out. It stopped working after 6 months. The problem ended up being the control board. They had to wait a while because the part was on backorder - because it was a part for such a new model, according to the repair shop. But, once it was fixed it hasn’t given them a lick of trouble and it’s been about 3 years.