Dyson DC35 Digital Slim Vacuum

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Dyson DC35 Digital Slim Vacuum
$199.99 + $5 Standard OR $19 One-Day OR $15 Two-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

What happened to the digitail vacs Woot used to have?

They evolved and lost the tail. Now they’re just digi.

So is this the upscale big brother of the one offered a couple days ago, then?

Just curious, really… I have a Dyson vacuum that I despise, so I’m not eager to multiply that experience.

For what it is worth:

Amazon 4 out of 5 stars with over 260 reviews.

TT, if you see this, think maybe you could drop a hint to whoever’s in charge of such things that adding a notation for things than can or can’t be shipped to AK/HI on the description page would be a good idea?

My friend in Alaska finally gave up trying to buy stuff because every time she got to the checkout with something she wanted to buy (except for the set of monkeys and a shirt) it would tell her it doesn’t ship to that state.

And it’s not stuff with batteries, I mean like wooden bowls and stuff. She finally gave up and canceled receiving the emails. I’m sure she’s not the only one who’s frustrated by suddenly being told at check out SURPRISE! YOU NO CAN HAS!

It’s like a cruel joke.

Craving Tech Review

Frugal Upstate Review

Gadget Review

All reviews very positive.

WhichWebstite’s ‘First Look’ video

That’s actually been quite an email discussion the last couple days. You will now see a note on the Features tab saying:

Shipping Note: Eligible for shipping to all 50 states

on orders that can ship to AK & HI.

Take a look at today’s offer on Tech.Woot for an example.

I actually just noticed that and then checked the art supplies and saw it there to, and then I came back to erase my post but you got to it first. lol

I’ll tell her about it. I’m sure she’ll be happy. Now, if only Amazon would do the same she’d be a calmer person when shopping. heh

I’m glad you didn’t delete it. I’d like to get the information out there. It was due to your post the other day and another one just before that.

just buy this instead http://www.dyson.com/Vacuums/Handhelds/DC44/DC44-Animal.aspx

See kids, you can make a difference.

http://nerdmeltla.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/the-more-you-know.jpg

febrile wrists ? That’s some feeble editing.

febrile:
Having or showing the symptoms of a fever.

Having or showing a great deal of nervous excitement or energy.

I wonder if you can buy the motorized tool seperately?

I have this model (bought new from Costco). It’s quite good and delivers on what it says it does.

ok, I’ll be the first to say it… $200 for a fancy dustbuster??

This appears to be a previos woot.

A moderator deleted post (or two?) and a QP in the same day! I think that’s a first for me :wink:

That’s what happens when CowboyDan takes a night off.