Dyson DC41 All Floors Vacuum - 2 Colors

Is this refurbished? Description doesn’t say but price and warranty lead me to believe yes.

The Dyson DC41 is “Factory Reconditioned”

A “factory reconditioned” item was returned, inspected, and restored to fully working condition by the original manufacturer or a certified partner. And the original manufacturer stands behind it with a warranty. It’s as close to new as you can get without technically being “new”.

The warranty is only 6 months long. I bought one about 8 months ago and the soleplate wheel disintegrated.Maybe because it is mainly used on faux-wood floors. I ordered a new wheel for $7 and had to buy a special torx driver to take the motor apart to get to the wheel. There are other things about this vacuum I just don’t like compared to my old Dyson (non-ball). It is tricky to get it to stand upright. Maneuvering takes some getting used to. The attachment hose is situated so it pinches off when you try to vacuum things higher than waist height. Pros: It picks up well and gets under things better than my old Dyson but I am having buyer’s remorse.